Need help with a Polish top team.

Hi guys, I have started a career on FM20 Touch with Legia which is the best team in Poland. I have tried everything and i can't make this team win games and get fired before chrsitmas everytime. Anyone has some working tactic for 3.5 star team or some tips because i dont know what to do anymore. Even when they have good morale, they still draw or loose and from time to time win by scoring a set piece.

1 hour ago, BartassoPL said:

Hi guys, I have started a career on FM20 Touch with Legia which is the best team in Poland. I have tried everything and i can't make this team win games and get fired before chrsitmas everytime. Anyone has some working tactic for 3.5 star team or some tips because i dont know what to do anymore. Even when they have good morale, they still draw or loose and from time to time win by scoring a set piece.

You should have a look at the Knap thread, there are some really good tactics to suit all types of teams.

Good Luck

53 minutes ago, BartassoPL said:

Does it make a difference when I choose a tactic for 20.4.1 but i have 20.4.0?

Not from my experience.  It doesnt seem to matter if it is 20.4.0 or 20.4.1.  The linked Google Sheet has all the tactics and a lot of info about how well they did in testing.