How do you stop defenders doing this??

Is there a way to stop defenders from doing this?  Getting stripped of the ball which seems to be happening quite often.  I'm playing Niklas Sule here as a standard central defender.  Here is the video of this happening.  Thanks for any advice you guys might have.

If that's with Play Out Of Defence and Lower Tempo on, that could be it.

Against teams that press you high, it's safer to take those off unless defenders have exceptional Composure, First Touch and Passing. Playing as Bayern, that shouldn't be the case most of the time, but Schalke or Dortmund away could indeed be a bit risky. Sule also doesn't have the best First Touch, if I'm not mistaken.

11 minutes ago, Experienced Defender said:

Does he have any player traits? For example, "Brings ball out of defence" or "Tries to play way out of trouble" or anything to that effect?

No Sule doesn't have any player traits.

8 minutes ago, Zemahh said:

If that's with Play Out Of Defence and Lower Tempo on, that could be it.

Against teams that press you high, it's safer to take those off unless defenders have exceptional Composure, First Touch and Passing. Playing as Bayern, that shouldn't be the case most of the time, but Schalke or Dortmund away could indeed be a bit risky. Sule also doesn't have the best First Touch, if I'm not mistaken.

That is with play out of defense but standard tempo.  Sule's first touch is 10, composure 14, passing 12.   Ok thank You, i'll try to remove pod when i see teams pressing me hard.

1 hour ago, Aquaplex said:

405163260_Bayern2019.thumb.jpg.8858834119ed999dfcb00e49bd1739f6.jpg

42 minutes ago, summatsupeer said:

Looks like bad first touch to me, got it stuck under his feet.

Play Out Of Defence + Shorter Passing probably got him into it.  Can you play short with defenders poor with the ball?

Looking at your tactic and what summatsupeer said - with which I agree - my first suggestion would be to remove the Play out of defence and add the "Distribute to CBs and FBs" instead (at least when you play against high-pressing and/or strong opposition). That would still suit your possession-oriented style of play but without "forcing" your defenders into building patiently from the back at all costs and in all situations. 

I've been having the same issue with my Betis side, and it does seem to be the "Play Out of Defense" instruction that causes it. Glad to see a thread on this!