JATTS 2 total overhaul - FM 2020

Hola 

Just Another Tactic Testing System (JATTS) is back with a totally overhauled version, the old thread was removed because it wasn't relevant anymore.

I have created a custom database and savegame for testing from scratch, new clubs, new stadiums, new players, identical new everything. This is based on 20.4.1. I won't document the changes this time, this is done at a scale never done before by any tactic tester, not even close. Here you have the links:
EDITOR DATA:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tJVwbfucwSdXhkqaAlOrPSCNy8CmqASO/view?usp=sharing
SAVE GAME:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pNJFZWG_RdUv-O1o9SolmB26V5OgtG2m/view?usp=sharing
EXCEL BASIC INFO:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_2lNkIOwhhn2DDtM3Xo9RVkNIJ_b-Iy4gaBpB4-mgt4/edit?usp=sharing

Ingame editor is mandatory, and I also freeze player and staff attributes and conditions. I am not offering support because I have already spent more than 100 hours for this, probably several hundreds. 

Good luck, see you again in FM 2021, for whom I have several more ideas I will implement for an even better tactic testing system.
Stefan

PS: From the first tests with the same tactic to see consistency, the results are incredibly consistent, I mean both teams got the exact same points in the first tests, 198 the big team and 89 the second team. So that means that the RNG factor is not some RNG god, but your varied results in a normal game are affected by fatigue, injuries, what type of referee you get, weather, and tons of other small factors I managed to mitigate in my 100% custom database. 

Edited by godzilu

It's not vanilla at all. I have removed all clubs, all players, all stadiums, all everything, and created artificial teams, artificial weather, artificial everything for the purpose of tactical testing. I.e. I removed everything that I could find that affects a match result beside tactics and managers so I can pinpoint tactic effectiveness and compare results in the same environment with different tactics.

An example. In a vanilla game, the game result can be affected by many factors, like weather, referee, the travel distance. Each one individually barely affects a result, beside the tactical system and the managers, but because they are many, they can affect a result big time. What I did is I removed all those factors so I can isolate tactics so we can test tactics and see which is definitely the best tactic for a big team or for a small team, home or away, based on the manager skills and his tactics.

EDIT: For example, now all the games are played in the same location, because FM allows me to overlap 10000 stadiums in the same location in 10000 dimensions :lol:, so travel time is equal for all teams. All weather are the same now, no rain, no too hot, no too cold, so results aren't affected by frozen pitches. Injuries are removed. Etc., etc., etc.

EDIT2: And this test also proves one thing. The RNG factor is a myth, the RNG is in reality a cumulus of small and big factors that define a game. 

Edited by godzilu