Sports Interactive Community

My FM keeps crashing after saving after I try to save a game...please help...it gives me a crash dum error

Is this happening with a completely new save game on a standard database, or is it only affecting one in particular?

If it's just the one particular save, please upload it here and let me know the name of it: https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Do you have any custom add-ons installed, and if so could you remove them please.

I have same issue. How can i fix it? I have 4 custom add-ons. Which one is about this issue?

1 hour ago, umutsonwez said:

I have same issue. How can i fix it? I have 4 custom add-ons. Which one is about this issue?

Please open your own thread for help with this.  I suggest that you start with a new game and add your custom add-ons one at a time to identify which one could be causing the issue.

4 hours ago, FrazT said:

Please open your own thread for help with this.  I suggest that you start with a new game and add your custom add-ons one at a time to identify which one could be causing the issue.

Okay, okay, thank you!

It's alright, did you make your own thread, I can't find it?

Fraz and I have both replied :)