Sports Interactive Community
RedPunk

Football Manager 2020 - Windows Store Crash

I've been playing Football Manager 2020 without issue since April when it was first added as a Game Pass game. Today I have been unable to get the game to start. It will begin loading, then close before getting to the main menu. If I try a second time, I am prompted (before anything opens) to look at the game in Windows Store. There it tells me to reinstall to fix the error, I click reinstall, it downloads something in seconds and then prompts me to Play. The cycle continues.

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game, with the same issue. I also have no pending updates for Windows 10 nor anything else in the Windows Store. 

I know my laptop doesn't meet the recommended settings, but I have had absolutely no issues in playing it for months and haven't changed anything with my laptop between last night when I was playing it (working fine, closed successfully) and today when it will no longer open. 

Please help! 

I have also tried, uninstalling the game, deleting all files associated with the game and redownloading, but get the exact same issue. All drivers are up to date. 

What error specifically is it giving you? Do you have a screenshot?

And can I ask you to attach the crash dump that will generate, it will be found here: C:\Users\kyle.brown\OneDrive\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\Gamepass\crash dumps