Random Players

Hi,

Can someone tell me if it is possible to start a new career with completely random players?  I think this would be much more fun and I know the option is there to use fake names but this still keeps attributes of existing players and only changes names.  I also tried starting with an empty database but this didnt seem to work right either?

Thanks,
Dean

There is an empty database on Steam Workshop that when loaded at the beginning of a save generates an entirely random world of players. It DOES take a few years to really populate with "great" players, I've seen saves where a center back wins best player in Europe. I actually took the time to wipe all the players out of the database over the last two years and uploaded it to Steam, but someone beat me to it this year. 

3 hours ago, deanomufc1991 said:

I loaded up the empty database and started with Man Utd but it was just full of young players with poor stats and the highest valued player was under £1m.  I thought there would be a way to generate a database with random names and attributes

Did you try using the "Custom Database size" where you can add "players with continental reputation" or "players based on this continent"? I've generally done that just to push more players into the database, and I get players in their 20's and 30's.