Balanced or too conservative?

I have created this tactic aiming to play positive football but don't want to obsess on possession for the sake of it. \

My question is if the overall tactic has the penetration and do the roles reflect the positive mentality on the pitch that will create chances?

@Experienced Defender @crusadertsar @Djuicer @OJ

ATM_tactic.thumb.png.6b5bf1f3235ddabdae4db8f44d1537ee.png

Edited by nidhar.ram
added members

I think its maybe a bit to conservative. Possession would be good, even if maybe pod or shorter passing wont hurt the estethic part. It will look more like a possession side.

Is the lack of pod a method to mitigate the lack of ball playing defenders?

roles: maybe dlp and wp will make you lack runners from deep? Why not remove the dlp for a regular cm on support? Play around with a wide playmaker only? 

59 minutes ago, nidhar.ram said:

I have created this tactic aiming to play positive football but don't want to obsess on possession for the sake of it. \

My question is if the overall tactic has the penetration and do the roles reflect the positive mentality on the pitch that will create chances?

@Experienced Defender @crusadertsar @Djuicer @OJ

ATM_tactic.thumb.png.6b5bf1f3235ddabdae4db8f44d1537ee.png

You are basically Playing with a double pivot in midfield (carrilero is actually a pretty conservative role) so you can probably afford to be a bit more proactive on the wings. Maybe put your right wingack on attack and turn the left one into wingback on support. At same time you could put the inverted winger in front of him on attack duty.

1 hour ago, Djuicer said:

I think its maybe a bit to conservative. Possession would be good, even if maybe pod or shorter passing wont hurt the estethic part. It will look more like a possession side.

Is the lack of pod a method to mitigate the lack of ball playing defenders?

roles: maybe dlp and wp will make you lack runners from deep? Why not remove the dlp for a regular cm on support? Play around with a wide playmaker only? 

Yep, Gimenez is okay as a BPD but I have seen too many mistakes costing us goals.

Felix is just not producing the goods. No chances created  by him and more horizontal passes to his near by team mates. That is not good as I am expecting him to combine well with Costa

1 hour ago, crusadertsar said:

You are basically Playing with a double pivot in midfield (carrilero is actually a pretty conservative role) so you can probably afford to be a bit more proactive on the wings. Maybe put your right wingack on attack and turn the left one into wingback on support. At same time you could put the inverted winger in front of him on attack duty.

Makes sense.. Thanks for this.

I am going to be focusing on my wings and expecting them to create and get at the end of the chances from midfield.

23 minutes ago, nidhar.ram said:

Yep, Gimenez is okay as a BPD but I have seen too many mistakes costing us goals.

Felix is just not producing the goods. No chances created  by him and more horizontal passes to his near by team mates. That is not good as I am expecting him to combine well with Costa

Its a risk-reward based style when you play possession based on outscoring the op. Its important to lure op deep to give you space further up the pitch. If you don't, there will be much harder to break them down.

Yeah, what is Costas PPM's?

Felix might be better of cutting inside from a flank. But AMa should get him into good opportunities, both to create and score.

2 hours ago, nidhar.ram said:

How can he not play horizontal passes when literally every player around him is on support duty? nobody is attacking space