Sports Interactive Community
marleyholder@hotmail.co.uk

Getting a Youth Team into a Youth League

Posted (edited)

Currently doing a save with Torquay and now in 2040, having won Champions and Premier leagues. However, my youth teams are still not in any league and only play friendlies and u19 champions cup.

**Does anyone know how i can get them into a league??

Edited by marleyholder@hotmail.co.uk

Same thing happens to me in Serbia. To me, it is just random luck of the draw tbh

In England it's based on your youth level. So the better youth level the higher chances of getting the youth teams into leagues. In addition to that the league is "full" from the start and teams already playing there have priority for the new season. So in addition to having the top youth level, you also need to wait until one of the teams in it withdraws their team.

I had to wait 3 years after reaching the highest youth level to join it in my last attempt. Then my team played in it.

1 minute ago, XaW said:

In England it's based on your youth level. So the better youth level the higher chances of getting the youth teams into leagues. In addition to that the league is "full" from the start and teams already playing there have priority for the new season. So in addition to having the top youth level, you also need to wait until one of the teams in it withdraws their team.

I had to wait 3 years after reaching the highest youth level to join it in my last attempt. Then my team played in it.

Ahhh alright thanks. I've got my youth level to 1, so i guess it's just a waiting game. Good to know that it's not a bug or something 

24 minutes ago, marleyholder@hotmail.co.uk said:

Ahhh alright thanks. I've got my youth level to 1, so i guess it's just a waiting game. Good to know that it's not a bug or something 

Yeah, I asked about the same and got that answer from SI. So it's just a matter of waiting. Now, for other leagues than England, I have no idea...

I only had to get a Level 4 Youth Level and got an U18 team in my Worthing save, this was in League 2 I think (maybe the National League, can't remember).

Level 3 I also got a Central League U23 team.

Doing a Colwyn Bay save and having the same issue too. At least it's not a bug and I might get into the league in the end.