Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
casperzwaart100

Some features that are on pc and could be implemented

Here are just some things that I feel like would improve the game: 

1. More save slots would be chill
2. 3d engine (only for replays if that is easier) 
3. Profile pictures for regens (the deformed ones from the pc version problably)
4. being able to control u21 national/normal teams, like Jong Ajax/Bayern Munich II and France u21 etc. 
5. Way more leagues, also in other continents. Like South Africa, Australia, Mexico and if its possible Brazil. 
6. Being able to load in more leagues while the save is already started. And just generally make it more like the pc version, I hope some points will get adressed.

The mobile game will continue to evolve and improve over time as devices become faster and have more memory.

Some of these will happen in the future (some faster than others) - a few like 'adding leagues after a save has started' are unlikely to occur for a long time, simply because of the constraints of mobile devices.

Posted (edited)

I like ideas 1, 4 and 5.

2 I don't like - i like the 2d match engine, I'd rather FMM was kept as 2d match engine and let FMT and full game do the same 3d match engines.

3 I'm not bothered about and 6 is a nice to have but if we can have more leagues anyway that's the thing.

Would there be a way for FMM to detect the capabilities of the device it is installed on to decide how many leagues it can handle? That way if a device can handle more we can have a more immersive experience, but those with poorer devices can still access the game.

One thing I always enjoyed from the old Champ Man games was taking over a newly promoted (managerless) team with no or few pro players and building a squad from scratch. But in FMM, by the time the team hires you they've also recruited a squad. I'd like to see managerless teams not sign players.

Edited by ElliottMS

11 hours ago, ElliottMS said:

I like ideas 1, 4 and 5.

2 I don't like - i like the 2d match engine, I'd rather FMM was kept as 2d match engine and let FMT and full game do the same 3d match engines.

3 I'm not bothered about and 6 is a nice to have but if we can have more leagues anyway that's the thing.

Would there be a way for FMM to detect the capabilities of the device it is installed on to decide how many leagues it can handle? That way if a device can handle more we can have a more immersive experience, but those with poorer devices can still access the game.

One thing I always enjoyed from the old Champ Man games was taking over a newly promoted (managerless) team with no or few pro players and building a squad from scratch. But in FMM, by the time the team hires you they've also recruited a squad. I'd like to see managerless teams not sign players.

I am managing Metropolitan Police now, they didnt have a squad at the start. They just signed 3 keepers and a striker who were ****, but I managed to put a decent team together without getting in too much debt and I got promoted

12 hours ago, casperzwaart100 said:

I am managing Metropolitan Police now, they didnt have a squad at the start. They just signed 3 keepers and a striker who were ****, but I managed to put a decent team together without getting in too much debt and I got promoted

Interesting, I always found the teams signed a whole squad before I could get started.

On 13/07/2020 at 05:22, ElliottMS said:

Interesting, I always found the teams signed a whole squad before I could get started.

You could also make a team using 'myclub' and ensure they have minimal rubbish players (or hot prospects or whatever you prefer) and place them in the lowest league possible etc.

9 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

You could also make a team using 'myclub' and ensure they have minimal rubbish players (or hot prospects or whatever you prefer) and place them in the lowest league possible etc.

True, I did do my club once and enjoyed it - but I'd like the option to start with an empty squad with that too.

Mainly just nostalgia though. Still hugely enjoy the games. Thanks for the years of entertainment!

21 hours ago, ElliottMS said:

True, I did do my club once and enjoyed it - but I'd like the option to start with an empty squad with that too.

Mainly just nostalgia though. Still hugely enjoy the games. Thanks for the years of entertainment!

What if you give make the club, make yourself unsackable if you have the option. And just simulate till all the contracts are expired