Sports Interactive Community

When did you purchase the game, has this been an issue since starting, or has it only come on recently?

Can I ask you change the graphic preferences to low/lowest, and ensure no other applications are running when you're playing FM (like Youtube/Spotify).

Let me know either way if they help at all. 

Hi,

Bought pretty much on release date and its a new problem started towards the end of June. Not using any MODS or database changes, totally Vanilla game. Dont have anything else running, sometimes perhaps a couple of Chrome windows open. Ill try again tonight with all windows closed and low graphics.

Thanks

How did you get on with the solution?

Didnt get chance to play for long yesterday but played on 'Low' graphics setting and got through two 3D matches with no crash. Will continue to test when possible and let you know if anymore crashes. Thanks

That's good to hear for now!

I realise that playing on lower settings isn't exactly a great solution, but if it works in the meantime then it gives us more time to try and find a permanent fix for these driver crashes.

Yeh worked again last night for a while on low. To be fair its not too bad on low anyway so ill keep it at that. Graphic's cards getting old I suppose!

Thanks for letting us know.