Custom databases!!!

zakwilko

Right so this absolutely baffles my head. How and why does FMT 20 not have any features to add a custom databases to your game? I can’t see this being difficult to implement into FMT, as many would agree we would love this ability to give us more creativity and freedom in FMT. 

I would love to see the FMT community’s amazing database creations, if it’s due to limitations on portable devices surely a feature could be added where the custom database cannot exceed a certain size eco, please consider this feature as it would be a god send!!

• 5 months later...
12 hours ago, garmac said:

the amount of times this has been asked for, hopefully sometime soon...i would really love it....

The more people ask for it, we will have the editor sooner rather then later. If not, i guess in another 8 years we are still waiting for the editor.

4 hours ago, grade said:

The more people ask for it, we will have the editor sooner rather then later. If not, i guess in another 8 years we are still waiting for the editor.

i think its coming soon why else would they keep teasing by making the button so visible in Touch

51 minutes ago, garmac said:

i think its coming soon why else would they keep teasing by making the button so visible in Touch

I hope so. But I'm somewhat negative about this. I say it is unlike to see an editor in the near future.

• 3 months later...

I think this would be a great thing.

I absolutely love touch, but WISH there was an editor option and/or the ability to create or download databases.

This would be incredibly rewarding; wood give more lifespan to the version that you’re playing (not that it needs it) and would be utterly entertaining in terms of being able to manipulate the game into producing the next Tony Yeboah or George Weah

• 5 weeks later...