Football manager on shadow

2 hours ago, ray27 said:

Has anyone got any experience of playing fm on shadow? Am interested to know if you are able to transfer over your logos and saved games, skins ect from your pc to the shadow storage? 

I've no experience myself but its an intriguing idea, albeit a bit pricey compared to Stadia etc

From what I've read though there shouldn't be any problem at all with your own files although you would first have to upload them to a cloud storage solution and then download onto the remote shadow PC. 

For those who don't know what Shadow is, essentially you are renting an extremely powerful PC remotely, that you put your own games on (or anything really)

Edited by Brother Ben

9 minutes ago, ray27 said:

Got me thinking after trying stadia, had a LOT of leagues loaded was just missing my logos and plus with a currant save issue on Stadia with fm thought shadow could be a good option

The only thing I will say is that the processors they use are not at all great for FM (6 year old server CPU's), you'll be able to run the 3D in full no bother but if you like to run a lot of leagues this is not really the platform to do it on

What's your main reason for choosing Stadia if you don't mind me asking?

Edited by Brother Ben

With stadia was rhe option of pick up and play anywhere and also had interest in how many leagues could run.

Started a save with all leagues loaded and more than happy with speefs of processing, ultra quick in my opinion now 2 seasons in.

Stadia has an issue at the mo with fm save games which has dented my confidence a bit, apart from that really enjoying stadia fm and any other game I play on it as my laptop is quite poor