Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexmorak

Football Manager 2020 20.4.1-1363262 (staging) has stopped working

Posted (edited)

Hello, all things worked like a charm for me for a lot of months now. A few days ago I did a format on my PC, so I installed again the FM20. Now everytime I close the game this message "Football Manager 2020 20.4.1-1363262 (staging) has stopped working" pops out and never created a crash dump file. It doesn't affect anything but it's annoying. I am using a lot of graphics and a custom skin but before the format I was using the same graphics and the same skin and this was not happening. I tried with no custom graphics and skin and it does not do it. But when I move my save games to my documents folder, it does it again. I've attached my dxdiag file and my drivers are the second most recent because I changed them from the most recent to see if it's a drivers' thing. It does it in the Editor also.

Another thing I noticed is that when I force close the game from the task manager it does not show this message.

DxDiag.txt

Edited by alexmorak

It's an issue we're aware of Alex but haven't been able to find a fix unfortunately. 

As you said, it doesn't have any adverse effect on your save so you will be able to play the game as normal in the meantime.

Really sorry for the inconvenience. 

No problem - sorry I can't give you a solution for now.