League 1 Being Left With 23 Teams After Editing TV Deals In FM20 Editor

Hi guys,

As the title says, I'm coming across an issue where I have currently been editing the 20.4 database in FM20 Editor and been editing some of the advanced nation rules. These include editing information such as the TV deal leagues get, as well as solidarity payments and parachute (and the amount of time these are given etc.). Now all of the finances have worked correctly when testing this, however I have found that due to the current situation in League 1 where Bury was removed and there were 23 teams at the beginning of the 19/20 season, I am now having an issue in this database where from 19/20 season League 1 has 4 relegations spots instead of 3.

As such after the end of the 19/20 season there are still only 23 teams in League 1. I have checked through the various rules and I haven't changed anything in terms of teams promoted/relegated etc. so unsure why this is happening. When using the normal database or other edited ones I have downloaded, this is fine. But my database it is not, I may well have missed something when editing the rules, but I cannot for the life of me tell what this would be and no one else seems to have had this issue.

If anyone knows what rules I would need to edit to allow season 1 to only have 3 relegation spots instead of 4, and the relevant changes to the national league and league 2 etc. for the 19/20 season then that would be really helpful.

I look forward to hearing back. :)

Thanks,
Luc/LS Plays FM