[FM20] - All Concacaf Continental League (Champions League, CONCACAF league, Flow Caribbean, Caribbean Shield)

Hi zamzem, this really is a thing of beauty. Do you have any idea how to make the leagues reschedule themselves after the first year? This thing is way too beautiful to run just for one season.

16 hours ago, Tarantino said:

Hi zamzem, this really is a thing of beauty. Do you have any idea how to make the leagues reschedule themselves after the first year? This thing is way too beautiful to run just for one season.

Hi!
It runs every year but I wasn't able to 'reset' the competition every year in editor.

Edited by zamzem

8 hours ago, Tarantino said:

Fantastic, could you upload the newest version of the file?

Yes!!! :)

It's works now. File uploaded!

If you like minor competition try this:

Edited by zamzem

Whoa! I'm going to try your concacaf file tomorrow.

Also, I am going to give your Conifa file a go. I am a big fan of the actual conifa tournament and really appreciate the format you chose to implement it in fm 20. 

It makes me very happy to see the very capable work of someone who seems to share my excitement for small competitions and nations.

On 12/07/2020 at 13:19, davenumber40 said:

Are there a specific set of countries that need to be loaded with this? I ran a test for 3 years. The Caribbean Shield and Caribbean Club Championship only played the first season and the CONCACAF league never played. 

Not need specific leagues.

• 3 weeks later...