Sports Interactive Community

Hello,

I have just been offered the R. Madrid job, and excitedly took it. Once I'd gone through all the introductions, I pressed continue, which took me straight to my Training screen. From here, it won't allow me to continue. It's as if I've got something to do before I can continue, but it doesn't say Needs Response on the Continue button. I cannot figure out why I cannot go any further now. Can someone help, please, it's driving me nuts?!

My file is Chris - R Madrid'

Do you have any custom add-ons installed Chris? If so I'd try removing them to see whether it's a custom skin issue. 

If not, I'll look into the save for you at my next free moment.

I have also got the same issue with this. It lets me click on everything perfectly fine But it just won’t continue. The continue button presses but it just doesn’t actually process 

Callum, can I get you to create your own thread and detail what troubleshooting methods you've tried so far, please.

It'll be easier to track and offer advice, your issue may differ slightly from OP.

Hi Kyle,

I tried everything but nothing worked. I have a couple of databases added plus a custom skin. However, I quit the game and fired it up the next day and it was sorted.

Thanks for your time.

Oh no problem - great to hear!