Problems when changing nations confederation

So I successfully swapped San Marino and Canada and for the most part everything works but for some reason the 2024 euro qualifiers happened while the u 21 and u19 happened and the CANMNT was successfully registered in the 2022 Uefa World Cup qualifying tournament but they are still in the North American nations league and are therefore qualifying for the gold cup so how would I make sure that canada is registered for the Uefa nations league and the Euro qualifying tournament without recreating all international competitions with the editor. And a final minor problem is that the Nation club coefficient numbers aren't saving. while they are still adding so the rankings and continental spots change the previous years show 0.000 as seen in the photo below.

2134001975_ScreenShot2020-06-30at11_06_24PM.thumb.png.66a711967aa4fe98786a8c4dea35c8d7.png

Edited by nfhockeyfan

9 hours ago, nfhockeyfan said:

So I successfully swapped San Marino and Canada and for the most part everything works but for some reason the 2024 euro qualifiers happened while the u 21 and u19 happened and the CANMNT was successfully registered in the 2022 Uefa World Cup qualifying tournament but they are still in the North American nations league and are therefore qualifying for the gold cup so how would I make sure that canada is registered for the Uefa nations league and the Euro qualifying tournament without recreating all international competitions with the editor. And a final minor problem is that the Nation club coefficient numbers aren't saving. while they are still adding so the rankings and continental spots change the previous years show 0.000 as seen in the photo below.

In order to solve your coefficient issue you need to make the coefficient tab editable in the editor then put some values in. I'd link you to the thread that discusses how to do this but I'm at work right now - it should be relatively easy to find if you do a search.

Regarding your other issue it should simply be a matter of doing what Wolf says.

If you go to the European International Tournament A, B, C or D, you can see which teams will start at that level under the registered teams.

Edit:

This only works for the European side. It isn't done that way in the Concacaf Nations League.

12 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

If you go to the European International Tournament A, B, C or D, you can see which teams will start at that level under the registered teams.

Edit:

This only works for the European side. It isn't done that way in the Concacaf Nations League.

so for the Concacaf Nations league I would have to re-create the competition in the editor?

7 hours ago, nfhockeyfan said:

I also have the problem of no European spots in the first season how would I correct that or is it not possible?

That might be because the European teams are set in the game using the editor. Check the registered teams section for the European competitions and see if you can see any teams from San Marino listed. Then you can just swap them out.

7 hours ago, Unknown Hacker said:

That might be because the European teams are set in the game using the editor. Check the registered teams section for the European competitions and see if you can see any teams from San Marino listed. Then you can just swap them out.

yes it is thanks

On 02/07/2020 at 07:58, Wolf_pd said:

Edit:

how would I take canada out of the Concacaf nations league then?

1 hour ago, nfhockeyfan said:

how would I take canada out of the Concacaf nations league then?

I think, that would involve a rebuild of the Concacaf nations league, the Gold Cup and maybe some other competitions. There is a thread about Concacaf competitions in the download section. Maybe there is something that can help you there?

36 minutes ago, interesti88 said:

nfhockeyfan, I'm looking to swap a nation from CONCACAF and putting them in CONMEBOL, how did you swap Canada and San Marino? Thank you for any help.

just follow the instructions in the thread

40 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

I think, that would involve a rebuild of the Concacaf nations league, the Gold Cup and maybe some other competitions. There is a thread about Concacaf competitions in the download section. Maybe there is something that can help you there?

and would putting canada in the Uefa Nations league solve my problem with the 2022 Euro cup qualifying tournament not occurring?