More AI to AI loans

Nahuelzn

Is there a way to have more loans between AI teams? I find amusing that lower division teams doesn't get loaned players from the top players, it could help balance the squads and also improve the players. I've tried to add a good loan manager to a club and ran a couple of transfer windows to see what happen and nothing. They didn't loaned a single player. Is there something in the pre-game editor that I could use to get more loans in the same country that I'm missing?

If you look in the Non-Person Data section of a person's profile there is a tendency called 'Tendency to Use Loan Market' which is marked out of 20. You could create/edit a lot of staff in the lower leagues to have high levels of this tendency and run a test to see if that helps.

6 hours ago, Unknown Hacker said:

If you look in the Non-Person Data section of a person's profile there is a tendency called 'Tendency to Use Loan Market' which is marked out of 20. You could create/edit a lot of staff in the lower leagues to have high levels of this tendency and run a test to see if that helps.

Thanks! That might do it. Another question that I have, and it's related with this, who decides the transfers for the AI, the manager? 

1 hour ago, Nahuelzn said:

Thanks! That might do it. Another question that I have, and it's related with this, who decides the transfers for the AI, the manager? 

I would presume so, maybe in conjunction with Directors of Football. But you'd have to ask someone from SI to clarify that.