Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Jimbokav1971

[FM20] Irchester Utd. Tier 10. England. Home. Youth Only.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Facilities. Oct 2022

We've managed to generate some cash, (no I'm not telling you how), so I have decided to invest it in our facilities. 

 

1 hour ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

That was before this season's FA Cup run. 

FA Cup. We're still a Tier 9 side, and the chances are we might remain so for some time because there is only 1 promotion spot available from this level. Needless to say I'm REALLY pleased with this Cup run after not winning a single game in any of the Cup competitions last season. It's also worth noting the attendances too. Our average attendance last season was just under 300. This Cup run is going to skew this season's average considerably.

39cd54094bd119fa70cf96e193426a7d.png

The only problem is that while we have only played 13 league games this season, we have already played 7 Cup games, (we lost in the FA Vase). The only cup I'm really prioritising is the United Counties League Cup, because we got to the Semi-Final 2 seasons ago and not only is it "winnable", but once we get promoted we won't get another chance to win it. 

I can see the dots to join up here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kirby Muxloe neighbours my village, it’s probably 5 miles from Leicester. Oadby is a Leicester suburb too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Youth Intake preview. Dec 2022

Another GK and a couple of centre-mids. What I really want are defenders. At least the number of full-backs is decent. 

c547dd39f3bea137d524379b7c8ac9b7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jobs offered. Jan 2023.

f45b561e39f5ce429603b43f20573671.png

03152a347c7f02725dc4bbd560d9ef9d.png

I'm getting offered a lot of jobs at the moment so I'm only going to attend interviews at clubs playing at Tier 6 and above now, (so that's Conference North/South or National League North/South in new money). 

2208a3bdc32305c3b3c3bd4e67143742.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck mate. Loving youth only this version myself! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, deez0r said:

Good luck mate. Loving youth only this version myself! 

Yep. Loving the Jimbo's by the way. :thup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Youth Intake preview. Dec 2022

Another GK and a couple of centre-mids. What I really want are defenders. At least the number of full-backs is decent. 

c547dd39f3bea137d524379b7c8ac9b7.png

Youth Intake day. Mar 2023.

I didn't notice the intake message so this is being posted 8 days after the intake arrived. While the PPA rating is still the same in that they are all at 5.0, the CA rating is very different to usual. What it usually shows, (on day 1), is just gold stars based on CA compared to the senior squad, but what it's showing now a week later is both gold and silver stars, (the silver stars relating to CA compared to Youth squad ability). 

We have 6 players with at least 1.0 CA when compared to senior squad CA. 

49ef9db687be3086b0d2b7b71ed92022.png

Squad by PPA. This looks amazing, not because of the CA or PA ratings, but simply because of the Nationalities. 

c38c94d33e338c2146d896b9608e1552.png

Nations already represented by previous Youth Intakes.  eace04a7182077a4e304d1c1b3e5c1ea.png5c238135fe747db651880587223328a6.png

New Nations represented by this intake. 0f5301878712fef6f9d01c5616449348.png 4d9695a926e6266c2b78ed4e601955fd.png f0dbd6f49c841fee03b5ea5b86ef5b00.png 86cefc97f491f75dcc46d8fd32e168b8.png 88b6c9203869193e917afecd96173a4b.png 812d94ed431e9fab561c15d71907afca.png

I don't really think there is much point posting what the best player looks like, but I can see what the players look like and anyone reading can only go on what I post in the thread, so I think I will start posting 1 player from each intake, based either on CA or..... something. 

(23b) Mark Carroll.

Some of you might look at this and see so few attributes in double figures and think he's rubbish, (and he is), but I am slowly getting used to looking at the detail. What I see when I look at him now is that he has passing of 8, vision of 9 and technique 10. With pace and natural fitness also in double figures his physical ability is decent for this level. I look at him and think that he could be a DLP(s) but on the other hand maybe he is the perfect link up man to play as my left sided AF(a). I'm reluctant to re-train him with such limited resources available though so...... on the other hand, maybe I could play him wide right as a WP(s). 

Something that's really hard in a save like this is working out what players are suited to playing in what roles because their attributes are all so poor that they are basically pretty rubbish at everything. What I have found is that you really have to focus on the positives and ignore any deficiencies. You have to absolutely eke out whatever you can from a player. I'm not using an AMC, I don't particularly think that this player is suited to playing up front, but I have to get something out of him. I suppose the answer is that I will shoe-horn him into whatever position becomes available as and when I have an opening. 

9a796afbbb7ab2a7c0a9ad96a05ba904.png

I often use CA star ratings as a VERY basic guide when judging players, but I'm finding that VERY hard here. Until now I have basically just been slowly building up the squad with products of the Academy, while getting rid of most of the players I inherited at the club. They are not all gone yet, but they will be soon. After 4 intakes, (64 players), we now have 60 players at the club.

Senior Squad. There are still 4 "inherited" players in the Senior squad. 

c6fc35c43ededfa8cedef7713bceba27.png

U23's. There are another 2 "inherited" players in the U23's and their says are numbered. 

bcb394ccccf93d3c32ae04f3af7aca4a.png

U18's. The PA rating is completely useless at the moment because only 4 players in the whole club don't have 5.0 PA rating. I'm desperate to improve the CA of our best players so that the PA stars start to become an effective tool. 

f7067aca6961b10251892bcbc1c6d13e.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season Summary. Apr 2023.

United Counties Premier Division. We started off poorly, (again), and I think this is down to player unhappiness that originates from our code of conduct that saw me take no action over any red or yellow card offences. I think I'm going to try and avoid that by introducing a proper code of conduct next season. It's hard to get out of this league because of the single promotion spot and I think the discipline games will have to wait until later in the save. 

501ae8b372751fe780ea0a244e1d7778.png
ca50d85269b48424e803d083294e96d3.png
9bb5d3a840d1be570ce736298da59490.png

Final League table. I'm happy with 6th. We've continued to smash in the goals, (108 scored this season), but we're still conceding too many, (although things are much improved). 

391338c30f91ce7d92fbdd8d2183f2b0.png

FA Cup. I'm really pleased with this. I didn't target this competition at all, but I think the home draws helped, (and Beaconsfield had a player sent off in the 1st half). 

b59f9fe719927a7fa09f61248600b465.png

FA Vase

94d6a8c224461530e20386fbbe1a8000.png

United Counties League Cup. I was prioritising this competition and will continue to do so because if/when we get promoted, we won't be able to play in it again unless we are relegated. 

c4f9a0bb0eb417910fefa11bc6b93e32.png

Goal-scoring keepers. No goals from free-kicks this season, (after 5 and 1 from open play last season), but (20e) Saydee did manage to convert 8 from 8 penalties at 100%.

8710e4c9b5312774069c9fc0dcc6f5fe.png

Overall Best XI.

f60488b9bc424b504ccb31373ca870da.png

Awards.

e8b27b28fcf9dfdc0797c961867eb281.png4b4aaf21760a46c517cf2483f39efe8e.png068ef7397327db4b09ec9366a1dcb54a.png

Squad by appearances

94ed4fc887db6d58d0c6f3985d940216.png

Discipline. I purposefully increased the pitch size at the beginning of the season to help with results and the knock-on effect is that we were less effective at collecting cards. I think I'm going to put the ill-discipline part of the save on the back-burner for a while. 

e30b5d69771a73b3f3271b9c51b9ac7c.png

1046ea57f5a0a63132de8ff1952d4640.png

Finances

68fffa181bc1a58b3a40a0a54361bc56.png

Facilities

038af4095d3030224064e4d4b0c3693d.png

0127d627f15b2399361e721113044b51.png

224a5a51e5c9a89e90806b9886778932.png

bf48d015cfecb384be0cb31fa1d83a46.png

The above 2 upgrades have not been reflected in the Facilities yet, but I will edit when it pops. 

[Edit] Yes, they have both popped from 3 to 6 about a month later. 

b3ed257877e189556ab8f2a64b4950e3.png

Transfers

fd3d3e378e83e6cca0bb95988168a052.png

Records.

07cb8a237f9df63550036129173c549c.png

522a626bdb8d3b5759080767063e2f74.png

f7f55b5b4e1fd74878ce38b8939fd5a1.png

e3359d9cd85e6062a0fcc308340b285a.png

e1f044b632f98b3143e75d00c4aeb15c.png

d015e33ac7b7cc5ee7e536975c4b06ea.png

2416b60eddf2d2786a7ac7f81b2707ac.png

5046c4803f08b3fb1e7dcffd0fa80362.png

ef06074576fac8fe31cf1c55fbb63aca.png

8293c01189cbbea4699715b5ff65eb06.png

Tracker

6d2ba870827713e4259e636ba950f715.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised to see you delegating all tasks as I would think with a youth only you'd want to have more control over developing the newgens.

Following though as I enjoy these lower league saves and maybe I might pick up some tips for my German lower league save :brock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Aug 2023

United Counties Premier. We're 1 of 4 unbeaten sides in the league after the 1st month, but the other 3 have each played a game less. 

bb29cca4b7536d99438172bf17aece0f.png

e8bd495b7b46cd66159e8d143ca2c50c.png

FA Cup. The difference between a home tie and an away tie is significant. 

e68e8594308f0bf3573348edb813305d.png

Goal-scoring keepers. It's 5 goals in the 1st month for (20e) Saydee as he scored 3 penalties from 3 attempts and 2 nice free-kicks. He's scored 5 goals in 8 games in the 1st month. He only scored 8 goals in 49 games last season.

6324ae24386c83736fd04dfc3efb360b.png

Finances8fd3c3c32d262c1fb7b246ee754c2642.png

Edited by Jimbokav1971

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

I'm surprised to see you delegating all tasks as I would think with a youth only you'd want to have more control over developing the newgens.

Following though as I enjoy these lower league saves and maybe I might pick up some tips for my German lower league save :brock:

Before you take any advice from me at all, please be aware that I am still receiving counselling for a Youth Only save managing Regensburg where I was unceremoniously sacked. :lol:

I delegate as much as I can. At this stage i'm delegating the appointment of all staff, (because they are all rubbish), but I will look to appoint some with better personalities/Nationalities later in the save. 

I keep control of individual training, (and I'm particularly fond of using PPM's), but I delegate team training. I delegate just about everything else and didn't even bother to "meet the media" in this save. As I play using an IR button, team-talks and tunnel interviews are largely irrelevant. 

The biggest issue in the way I play and the development of youth is that you can't put youngsters on the bench and then blood them from the bench when the game is on, (because you are not in charge of substitutes and the Ass Man simply won't play a youngster who is not ready). Instead, what you have to do is START the youngster, hope that you can survive until half-time and then rely on the Ass Man dragging him off and replacing him with a stringer player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Before you take any advice from me at all, please be aware that I am still receiving counselling for a Youth Only save managing Regensburg where I was unceremoniously sacked. :lol:

I delegate as much as I can. At this stage i'm delegating the appointment of all staff, (because they are all rubbish), but I will look to appoint some with better personalities/Nationalities later in the save. 

I keep control of individual training, (and I'm particularly fond of using PPM's), but I delegate team training. I delegate just about everything else and didn't even bother to "meet the media" in this save. As I play using an IR button, team-talks and tunnel interviews are largely irrelevant. 

The biggest issue in the way I play and the development of youth is that you can't put youngsters on the bench and then blood them from the bench when the game is on, (because you are not in charge of substitutes and the Ass Man simply won't play a youngster who is not ready). Instead, what you have to do is START the youngster, hope that you can survive until half-time and then rely on the Ass Man dragging him off and replacing him with a stringer player. 

I use IR too - the annoyance of having your Ass Man make 3 subs at half time to take off the youngsters, just because they are youngsters. I normally try and start 4 or 5 of them in the beginning to ensure that at least 2 of them can get a full 90 in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KibworthBull said:

I use IR too - the annoyance of having your Ass Man make 3 subs at half time to take off the youngsters, just because they are youngsters. I normally try and start 4 or 5 of them in the beginning to ensure that at least 2 of them can get a full 90 in

What I would say is that depending on their age, you actually don't want to play them a full 90. It takes it's toll later in their career if you play them too much too early. Playing them for 45 mins is plenty. It also has less of an impact on performances. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Before you take any advice from me at all, please be aware that I am still receiving counselling for a Youth Only save managing Regensburg where I was unceremoniously sacked. :lol:

I delegate as much as I can. At this stage i'm delegating the appointment of all staff, (because they are all rubbish), but I will look to appoint some with better personalities/Nationalities later in the save. 

I keep control of individual training, (and I'm particularly fond of using PPM's), but I delegate team training. I delegate just about everything else and didn't even bother to "meet the media" in this save. As I play using an IR button, team-talks and tunnel interviews are largely irrelevant. 

The biggest issue in the way I play and the development of youth is that you can't put youngsters on the bench and then blood them from the bench when the game is on, (because you are not in charge of substitutes and the Ass Man simply won't play a youngster who is not ready). Instead, what you have to do is START the youngster, hope that you can survive until half-time and then rely on the Ass Man dragging him off and replacing him with a stringer player. 

Ah so you are still doing training, I thought you'd delegated all aspects of the game and you were just choosing tactics and starting 11.

That makes a bit more sense.

I remember your posts in one of the youth only challenge threads last year, taught me so many things and opened my eyes a bit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

Ah so you are still doing training, I thought you'd delegated all aspects of the game and you were just choosing tactics and starting 11.

That makes a bit more sense.

I remember your posts in one of the youth only challenge threads last year, taught me so many things and opened my eyes a bit. 

I think I delegated absolutely everything during the 1st season, but that was really just so I could speed through. I hate 1st seasons in saves even when they're not youth only. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doing great  so far in new season! 

The amount of interviews is crazy ! Do you do any qualifications as you go along or you waiting for higher tiers ?

 

Do you expect to make it to PL with youths ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Yep. Loving the Jimbo's by the way. :thup:

Thanks I think they will forever be in my FM games moving forward! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rrozek93 said:

Doing great  so far in new season! 

The amount of interviews is crazy ! Do you do any qualifications as you go along or you waiting for higher tiers ?

Do you expect to make it to PL with youths ? 

It was a great start. Unfortunately it hasn't continued. :lol:

I'm surprised by how many interviews too. No, I don't have any qualifications yet and I started with Sunday league reputation. 

Do I expect to make the Premier League with Youth Only? I haven't a clue to be honest. That's obviously 1 of the aim but time will tell. I'm pretty relaxed about how this save goes. Just going with the flow at the moment. I've never started at a club with 1.1.1.1 facilities so this is new to me. Also never played this low down anywhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, deez0r said:

Thanks I think they will forever be in my FM games moving forward! 

You've had 2 different nationality Jimbo's so far. What are you going to do if the same Nationality gets repeated? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

It was a great start. Unfortunately it hasn't continued. :lol:

I'm surprised by how many interviews too. No, I don't have any qualifications yet and I started with Sunday league reputation. 

Do I expect to make the Premier League with Youth Only? I haven't a clue to be honest. That's obviously 1 of the aim but time will tell. I'm pretty relaxed about how this save goes. Just going with the flow at the moment. I've never started at a club with 1.1.1.1 facilities so this is new to me. Also never played this low down anywhere. 

It will take years but I think the youth intake depends on Nation Youth Rating so this probably determines how rare good youths are and how far you will be able to advance with Youth Only. 

Anyway can't wait to see what happens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Racing through the seasons as normal Jimbo. Not making to rapid progress yet though. Still time though. Knowing you you'll fly up soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

You've had 2 different nationality Jimbo's so far. What are you going to do if the same Nationality gets repeated? 

It has just happened with the latest intake! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, rrozek93 said:

It will take years but I think the youth intake depends on Nation Youth Rating so this probably determines how rare good youths are and how far you will be able to advance with Youth Only. 

Anyway can't wait to see what happens. 

Yes, it took a looooong time in Wales and that was with the Youth Rating, (I couldn't work out how to see it in the editor), probably at a significantly lower value in Wales than it is in England. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nobby_McDonald said:

Racing through the seasons as normal Jimbo. Not making to rapid progress yet though. Still time though. Knowing you you'll fly up soon.

Yeah, it's hard to to do too much too early when I've got a 32 year old and a 24 year old and everyone else in the squad is under 21. We're still really weak defensively and nowhere near consistent enough for promotion. It's obviously made harder too by the fact that there is just a single promotion spot. (Speaking of which, assuming that the database is correct, why are there no Playoffs at Tier 9?) :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm too lazy for monthly updates at the moment, but this is a bit of a sneak-peak as to how our season is going. Only 3 sides have conceded more goals and it's obviously where our problem is. Our defenders are just pants. 

28e6ea1a81ab5f58e1f5e3e3e8741bcb.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, deez0r said:

It has just happened with the latest intake! 

I will be in to have a look shortly. :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jimbokav1971 said:

I will be in to have a look shortly. :cool:

Update will be happening in next 30mins or so! So hold off for a bit. I will tag you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nie jem frytek said:

Another great Jimbo thread :applause:

Thanks very much. :thup: It's such early days at the moment that there isn't an awful lot to say. We're just plodding along waiting for everything to improve and see what goes from there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Youth Intake preview. Dec 2023

A Golden Generation is expected at the moment because of the poor CA of our players. 

A GK, a winger and 2 centre-mids. :thup:

No defenders though. :thdn:

A Colombian GK!  (Higuita). :cool:

7fb45ec927f1c5b647a459a405aa756f.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Youth Intake preview. Dec 2023

A Golden Generation is expected at the moment because of the poor CA of our players. 

A GK, a winger and 2 centre-mids. :thup:

No defenders though. :thdn:

A Colombian GK!  (Higuita). :cool:

7fb45ec927f1c5b647a459a405aa756f.png

Youth Intake. Mar 2024

2a12358a3f103ebab1130a763b0d4487.png

Squad by PPA

2ac705713b670abe63110e62dca7483a.png

Nations already represented in previous Youth intakes. c379cd7a5ba26492c40d9dd83f540b35.png4e73fe287c7566736b06a43cdfbf7555.png

New Nations represented in this intake. 6e97f9123761fb99b50d9de602f2f2b4.png ef42f464fb24006ab3db97c73fe42c83.png 79a9c66f664028ac12ebe8d33c373dd7.png 2a8e8b3ebc6b33d430f653f7779f7a96.png f089f565e6272451db86ceb07800bf39.png

3.5 CA is the best we have produced so far and (24k) Gustavo Miranda (COL) is certainly worth taking a closer look at. It's hard to make head or tail of the PA at the moment because everyone is just at 5.0 so it doesn't mean anything. (24k) Gustavo Miranda (COL) is very similar in CA to current starting GK (20e) Saydee, (and both have 5.0 PA), so it remains to be seen if I should swap things round or stick with what I know. The fact that we are conceding so many goals is a vote in the minus column, but his ability to put the ball in the opposition net is a tick the plus column. 

323dfa8dc1935aeb5271fdd1b833a7bb.png

I really like the look of (24a) Karl Leggit. Good mentals and has the basics of a decent technical ability, although physicals are a little lacking. Still like him though.

77e76272b3d8b55930dc6ea4dd8fd8a0.png

I've mentioned before that I don't use AMC's, so the question is where to play (24e) Jason Peet? I think he looks like a DLP(s) to me with technique, first touch and vision. 

3db4c4b48d0de20f20136c268454ad0d.png

I wonder if (24f) Derrick Kizito (UGA) might be the 1st International player produced by our Academy. Is he good enough to play for Uganda and if so will he choose Uganda over England

f5e36556f3640d9987824d7ae1c19b7b.png

Wow. :eek: Wasn't expecting this! (24j) Alarcón (ESP) looks fantastic and I just don't understand how he is only rated at 1.0 CA. He looks phenomenal! He will be an immediate starter with that passing and vision. 

457a3062515ceef736f364437ca4265d.png

Edited by Jimbokav1971

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

cd997948db193b5abe820fc12c6fd07f.png

This is a proper picture of the trophy. 

608f343ab7e050fbe4ba3c6851bd18a3.png

Season Summary

d67121b2428a68a03fef410a010e57ea.png

United Counties Premier Division. We started off great, but the problem with such a young squad is that they are just so inconsistent. 

48ed7dea382cd4e18b560c50e0fe39e6.png
1572e4c86b14bac7d63aa100e68e9e22.png
97a6a044fc6da0b8d78936cae8f20280.png

Final League Table. This is a slightly false league position because I concentrated on the United Counties League Cup throughout, and also concentrated much more on PA than CA when selecting the squad once it became apparent that we weren't going to win the league. 

d45840f87473ba177488ebb298d3a61c.png

FA Cup

93476250d8ebd6fbd9a77a273904908e.png

FA Vase

a94d011ed349e37a242434cd317744d5.png

United Counties League Cup. Our 1st trophy is done and dusted. 

8244e306012e09a638de3b1e85cb1008.png

Goal-scoring keepers. (20e) Saydee finishes the season with 11 goals and 8 assists. 8 penalties from 11 attempted and 3 direct free-kicks. He has been our 1st choice GK since he came through the Academy, but the list is toggled by CA so the suggestion is that (24k) Gustavo (COL) is already better than him. When I filter the GK's by PA, then it's (20e) and (22a) who top the list followed by (23c) and (24k). It would seem that the keepers with the best CA have the poorest PA. Usually what I would do is just pick the player with the best PA, but they are all showing as 5.0 PA so the difference might be minimal and there is no guarantee that the PPA which is how they are listed, is actually the same at the actual PA. At the moment I have to stick with CA until the PA rating starts to be of use. 

889da178f080bb4c669d122a3b7dda99.png

8d2031b973d2f36506ea63e3b2ec399f.png

Overall best XI. (20e) Saydee now has the most appearances for the club with 188. (21a) Keith Morre (WAL) is just 6 goals shy of the club record held by inherited player Parkinson (ATG). I will be much happier when a product of the Academy holds the scoring record at the club.

d22fb02caf6cdf6b35ec882687f2c76b.png

Awards.

9fca83c677917fd2c46a9fba45f52f3a.pngd9d133da84aa683e1ca870959c58f695.pngc86ff30fca407c422cd1dbb258485ced.png

Squad by appearances.

0061a9657f1283dda840140a55e689e7.png

Discipline. (This is very much on the back-burner).

76ffb28e8b2cf76de063e4d2fd0700a1.png

ae632974b5320dab2a88f707eb9c22fd.png

1696041c2cd3b1481f4617972908d818.png

Finances.

d959fae41909f7e68e11e42c42323ace.png

Facilities

0216d08837752027c21f05c067534cdf.png

66c061d6f4247950df6aa9a149a8b8c0.pngf7a4b2b3e3badb475d6eac691375fc06.png

Transfers.

1a5db4fb54a6a1d9f5a76d70676c2953.png

Tracker

ff8d56dde9165fdf85e3e61204fce5e2.png

Records

63d82d9073c157e664ca794a7802aa94.png

b9b03bf86d7da1a142a9f7aa8d3338d5.png

5dda48166661cd364b2e24f992992a46.png

bb276b0d92189d06cd1c9d34dfa4b95c.png

640ef1340aae33ce5c397c8f3ebaed26.png

8f0e4122be7178b649e720345434e3d5.png

f71d53ed0a8d5bcb0fe6c6eae749892a.png

f46bcdf7897143ba9b55e4c1b6b78867.png

c8e72ec8faa06967ba846702ca4ac17d.png

3eda86cb603a4ea2e99cf8824ba31087.png

50eba4e4439bc74fd1d42b9491dc0595.png

b0f200928c891f9f85da8f29fbd5cf95.png

Squad Dynamics. I'm in the process of phasing Parkinson (ATG) out, and that will leave us with 0 leaders and just 1 highly influential player. Of the influential players, Luke Civil is also going to be released which weakens things still further in this area. 

c055f4473667441f6a5515f720e52ffa.png

Edited by Jimbokav1971

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Yes, it took a looooong time in Wales and that was with the Youth Rating, (I couldn't work out how to see it in the editor), probably at a significantly lower value in Wales than it is in England. 

Go to nation Edit Nation Details -> Generated Players tab. there it is 0 - 200. Unfortunately I think this value is static, I will be observing it in my save whether it actually increases if you overachieve with a team in a smaller country. 

I edited this once to 200 and first youth intake brought loads of players with PA over 160 with best being 189

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, rrozek93 said:

Go to nation Edit Nation Details -> Generated Players tab. there it is 0 - 200. Unfortunately I think this value is static, I will be observing it in my save whether it actually increases if you overachieve with a team in a smaller country. 

I edited this once to 200 and first youth intake brought loads of players with PA over 160 with best being 189

ahhh ok. Thanks. :thup:

The following contains info about the National rating level in the editor, so if this isn't your think then just don't click on the spoiler. 

Apologies to anyone who has already seen info they would prefer not to see. 

Spoiler

Wales was 71 which explains the issue I had there in my last save. 

Scotland 83.
Ireland 83.
England has 120. 
Holland 122.
France 140.
Spain 140.
Argentina.
Italy 144. 
Brazil 163.

I wish it wasn't static. 

I wish it was linked to something fluid. 

That being said. It is static and it is *the above figure* so that's what we've got and I have to get on with it. 

Edited by Jimbokav1971

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

ahhh ok. Thanks. :thup:

The following contains info about the National rating level in the editor, so if this isn't your think then just don't click on the spoiler. 

Apologies to anyone who has already seen info they would prefer not to see. 

  Reveal hidden contents

Wales was 71 which explains the issue I had there in my last save. 

Scotland 83.
Ireland 83.
England has 120. 
Holland 122.
France 140.
Spain 140.
Argentina.
Italy 144. 
Brazil 163.

I wish it wasn't static. 

I wish it was linked to something fluid. 

That being said. It is static and it is *the above figure* so that's what we've got and I have to get on with it. 

Off there is still a good chance to get really good regen with high PA but it's just less likely unfortunately.
Maybe its not static? 

Imagine what needs to happen in real life to for the football to pick up to next level. A lot of clubs need a lot of good facilities, good coaches etc.

Maybe it's not static but needs generations and clubs facilities across the league or country to increase. Would be good to check the value in your Wales save and see if it improved a little. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rrozek93 said:

Off there is still a good chance to get really good regen with high PA but it's just less likely unfortunately.
Maybe its not static? 

Imagine what needs to happen in real life to for the football to pick up to next level. A lot of clubs need a lot of good facilities, good coaches etc.

Maybe it's not static but needs generations and clubs facilities across the league or country to increase. Would be good to check the value in your Wales save and see if it improved a little. 

I'm 99.99% sure it's static. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Facilities. May 2024

12b19daff5883820877ec9b059e87b8c.png

ae32553a5b87c7d38ce910b430837922.png

5953d2e1c2b62551dfa85eceac3f2893.png

I don't think that the Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment upgrades happen immediately. I think there is a delay so I think if I check back in 1 month, (so on 24th Jun), it will have popped to better than 6. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Facilities. May 2024

12b19daff5883820877ec9b059e87b8c.png

ae32553a5b87c7d38ce910b430837922.png

5953d2e1c2b62551dfa85eceac3f2893.png

I don't think that the Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment upgrades happen immediately. I think there is a delay so I think if I check back in 1 month, (so on 24th Jun), it will have popped to better than 6. 

Update. Jun 2024.

Sure enough, 1 month later and the Youth Recruitment value has "popped", but the description remains the same. It's interesting that the "pop" has taken the level from 6 to 9. 

34374d865f1ca5294c343aa5c52589b1.png

Our bank balance is only £71,118 so we can't afford either a Training or Youth Facility upgrade.

The date is Jul 2024 and I'm delighted that we have got Junior Coaching to Level 10 and Youth recruitment to Level 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Favoured personnel. Jul 2024

I forgot to check this at the end of last season. 

When I checked it last week, (21a) Keith Moore (WAL) had popped to Legend and I had been added as Favoured Personnel. A week later and I've vanished. :(

b56df9cd099b3927d4658c8c78d07d45.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Favoured personnel. Jul 2024

I forgot to check this at the end of last season. 

When I checked it last week, (21a) Keith Moore (WAL) had popped to Legend and I had been added as Favoured Personnel. A week later and I've vanished. :(

b56df9cd099b3927d4658c8c78d07d45.png

I guess you have been there before in your Wales save. However I read about it that's it's difficult to have legends status. Me after 10 seasons at 1860 munchen winning bundesligas and CL was only an icon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Favoured personnel. Jul 2024

I forgot to check this at the end of last season. 

When I checked it last week, (21a) Keith Moore (WAL) had popped to Legend and I had been added as Favoured Personnel. A week later and I've vanished. :(

b56df9cd099b3927d4658c8c78d07d45.png

I've never really looked at the following page too much. 

d7417fd678f74cebf36b47fb1ed3bb39.png

I don't know at what level you go onto the favoured personnel list, but there is some point at which your position on the list becomes permanent. 

(21a) Keith Moore (WAL) and Parkinson (ATG) are both on the list permanently now, but I don't have a permanent tick. I will keep an eye on this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, rrozek93 said:

I guess you have been there before in your Wales save. However I read about it that's it's difficult to have legends status. Me after 10 seasons at 1860 munchen winning bundesligas and CL was only an icon 

I can't remember actually, but I assume so. I've never had a problem getting on the list in the past. My problem has always been that a player usually gets to ICON on the list before me and the New Stadium is always named after him or the club and never me. :mad: :lol:

[Edit]

Oh, but I've just seen another part of that page. 

5bf527ee1b2d7521c6dd446b83feb60d.png

So "Can Name Stadium After Person" isn't ticked for any of the 4 on the list. I will keep checking on that too. 

Edited by Jimbokav1971

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aug 2024

United Counties Premier. We've kept 2 clean sheets at home, but we've conceded 6, 5, 5 and 3 goals away from home. We're not going to get promoted until I can fix our away defensive woes. On the other hand, we're scoring goals for fun and away from home have scored 5, 3, 3 and 3 goals, but they earned us only 2 points. 

f09c33e0c8013fb6e4566e26576f9e49.png

699ea5f1f1d30e1c73aa981ba70d42d5.png

FA Cup. If anything I picked a stronger side for the replay, but the difference between home and away is significant at the moment. 

a7ce82b01f111f181fc49f190668a6a2.png

Goal-scoring keepers. (20e) Saydee has scored 3 penalties from 3 attempts to bring him to 36 career goals. 

70d3a38c408c964cc08cc9e1a54e53dd.png

Records

843f271ae4fe74c64521936662f4de1c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Job offers. Dec 2024

3361b154affea77e756ef2a3c5b9f368.png

I'm just going to apply for jobs at Conference National sides now. 

84b7f88067086495e68a060e6a9b7506.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Record League Goal-scorer. Dec 2024

573c1695f6f013953111a2ec6161cfff.png

I released Parkinson (ATG) last month.

bc548674261ba6a62ea7867c4dc4e36d.png

3b83b621befb41a76bad74e7cce3f265.png

7c79e241796910a6c00fb22ef5a9418d.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Youth Intake preview. Dec 2024

Full backs and centre-backs is what I want to see mentioned. 

dd23f1977dfb3fb75e4c855a8d91904e.png

Another Golden Generation, but no mention of any defenders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...