Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
EnigMattic1

Affiliated Clubs

Recommended Posts

First off, I have also asked a similar version of this question in the Liverpool thread as it was specific to them but, to expand on that question and get a bit more detail, I am also asking here.

Whilst looking at the affiliated clubs for Liverpool, under MTK, it says the following:

"MTK may send academy players to train at Liverpool to gain experience. Liverpool may benefit with some of these players coming through their youth team ranks"

Now, my questions are these.

1. How often is this likely to happen?

2. Would the chances increase if the nation said club plays in, was 'active'?

3. Is this basically a loan that the club has no say in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What it means is that your head of youth development may behind the scenes bring talented youngsters to the club to appear in your youth intake, Not a loan but actually your player

You may see one every couple of years, And the league being active my increase the quality as the club will have more detail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

First off, I have also asked a similar version of this question in the Liverpool thread as it was specific to them but, to expand on that question and get a bit more detail, I am also asking here.

Whilst looking at the affiliated clubs for Liverpool, under MTK, it says the following:

"MTK may send academy players to train at Liverpool to gain experience. Liverpool may benefit with some of these players coming through their youth team ranks"

Now, my questions are these.

1. How often is this likely to happen?

2. Would the chances increase if the nation said club plays in, was 'active'?

3. Is this basically a loan that the club has no say in?

1. There's not exact date, but if you have a lot of affiliates the game could 'pick' the one with best facilities (thus with the best chance for a good newgen)

2. , I don't believe that it clearly increases the chances but I think having 'active' players (and league) in this country can help a little bit.

3. Yes, but in most cases the MTK would have a % of next sale in player's contract.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bigpole said:

1. There's not exact date, but if you have a lot of affiliates the game could 'pick' the one with best facilities (thus with the best chance for a good newgen)

2. , I don't believe that it clearly increases the chances but I think having 'active' players (and league) in this country can help a little bit.

3. Yes, but in most cases the MTK would have a % of next sale in player's contract.

So, do they come in with the youth intake as was mentioned above or can they arrive anytime? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in your youth i believe.  You possibly have several players from other clubs in your youth, look under transfer clauses, where you owe 5% of a future transfer.  player history,  milestones will show you which club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

So, do they come in with the youth intake as was mentioned above or can they arrive anytime? 

when you get the message that youth intake 'arrived' you'll see in the news that you've got foreign youngster from your affiliates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

So, do they come in with the youth intake as was mentioned above or can they arrive anytime? 

As @Bigpole says, when you see your youth intake, you may notice a newgen from the same nationality as the affiliate club. I think it may even say what club they came from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...