Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
barron

Work Permits still required after removal

I've unlocked the foreign influx perk and applied 'remove work permits' to the game. This worked at first, but now when I sign foreigners (in the Premier League), they don't go through the the pre-signing work permit process, but cannot play and have the red 'wp' symbol next to their name. I've checked, and the work permit removal is still applied - i've even tried removing it and re-applying it, to no avail. Please help!

Any reply from anyone?! I see it's been flagged with 'needs more info' but it'd be great to be told what info is needed.

Hi @barron,

Apologies for the slow reply, an error occurred where my message had not sent correctly without my knowledge - Can you confirm whether you have tried to apply this to a new save or not? Also if you could please provide a save, along with the file name, and i will take a further look into this for you:

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/gFKFPT9DKgkgj78

Thanks,

Harry

Thanks Harry - I thought it had fixed itself as I moved league but come back to England and it's still a problem. Seems totally arbitrary - some croat's are fine, some aren't for instance. File name is Work Permits and have uploaded.