FIFA Continental World League

This is a world league with teams continentally divided. This means that there will be 4 different top flights in the same league. There are 4 top divisions; Asia, America, Africa and Europe. The same goes for the second and third tiers. Teams from the European branch will be promoted to the European top division, and the same goes for the American branch and so on. The teams will play each other in the cups. There are also cups solely for teams from the same continent.

I’ve mostly chosen to use teams with the highest reputation from each continent, but in some cases I’ve had to get other teams as I want the leagues to have teams from many different nations as well.

As I said there are 4 branches with 3 divisions in each branch, every division consists of 16 teams, making it a total of 192 teams, 48 from each continental grouping.

FIFA Continental leagues.fmf

It should be possible, but I'm afraid I don't have a lot of time on my hands at the moment... I could look into it when I've freed up some time, but if someone wants to use my mod to have a go at it, feel free!