Sports Interactive Community
AceAvenger

B Team (II Club) staff not available for training

Hello FM developers,

I would like to turn your attention to the following:

Summary:

When you sign a coach for the B team (II Club) in Germany, the coach does not show up in coach assignments in the training section for the B team, nor does the manager.

Description of issue:

When you first join a German team with a II club, their current coaching staff for the II club are available to be assign to training, however the manager is not:

aa42mZd.png

g4D6eJy.png

To my knowledge, the manager should be available, as the player is available to be assigned a training category when managing a team.

The second point is if you sign a coach for the II club, he does not become available to be assign a training category:

oUdBGE8.png

6zNkulr.png

krRPXxS.png

Steps to reproduce:

Become the manager of a German team and sign a II Club coach. I have replicated this test with multiple teams and found the same issue.

Here is one test with Augsburn, in the 22/23 preseason. During the save, Augsburg signed a regen coach, whom is available for selection.

deElZrZ.pngCCAPY2R.pngJ9EdgS4.png

1LloioC.png

However, when I sign a II Club coach, he is not available to be selected.

6FfjX9i.pngJ9EdgS4.png

On another note, if I sign a first team coach, he will become available for the II club.

VND1OH7.png

vFIPzjC.png

AnP3Yra.png

kfMfSH8.png

If the game save is required, please let me know and I will make them available.

21 hours ago, AceAvenger said:

To my knowledge, the manager should be available, as the player is available to be assigned a training category when managing a team.

Thanks for all the screenshots - this issue is logged. Won't need a save game or anything as you were super clear with the screenshots which is very appreciated. 

However, when I sign a II Club coach, he is not available to be selected.

I believe this is logged too. 

On another note, if I sign a first team coach, he will become available for the II club.

I'm not as sure if this is a bug - some users might want to have their first team coach be available for the II club, but there is a bug logged for this type of problem and maybe we should have a clearer separation of the job roles. 

Thanks for your reply @Christopher Lewis, I also wanted to let you know that it's the same case for Spain too, I guess it affects both B teams and II clubs.

image.thumb.png.d4ee22d1e7f0dca475e274fdd91a0fc7.png

image.thumb.png.901dbffae141df0fb3aa2e061acfa935.png

image.thumb.png.47f4a9c5b302fac673d30723e20f6ae2.png