Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Junkhead

Take over at end of the season

Recommended Posts

Morning all

Long story short, the club I am managing was having a nightmare. Pretty much nailed on for relegation with nothing working, I was approached by another club to take over at the end of the season. I accepted.

However, by some miracle, we are now heading into the final game of the season with every chance of staying up.

Not sure what I would prefer to do now, but wondering about my options. Anyone know if there is a way to stay at my current club if I choose to despite having agreed to move? Is there a confirmation screen before I move, or am I committed?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

Anyone know if there is a way to stay at my current club if I choose to despite having agreed to move? Is there a confirmation screen before I move, or am I committed?

No if you agreed, then you will move. There is no confirmation screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

Morning all

Long story short, the club I am managing was having a nightmare. Pretty much nailed on for relegation with nothing working, I was approached by another club to take over at the end of the season. I accepted.

However, by some miracle, we are now heading into the final game of the season with every chance of staying up.

Not sure what I would prefer to do now, but wondering about my options. Anyone know if there is a way to stay at my current club if I choose to despite having agreed to move? Is there a confirmation screen before I move, or am I committed?

 

during interview did they asked when you will want to take over? what options do you choose? You can delay contract negotiations with the new club for a few weeks usually. If your new club agrees to delay, then you can stay at your current club for some time. After you have agreed with the new contract with the new club, you are instantly moving clubs already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yolixeya said:

No if you agreed, then you will move. There is no confirmation screen.

Thanks, thought this would be the case. Probably would have moved anyway, I was just interested in if I got the option.

 

1 hour ago, zyfon5 said:

during interview did they asked when you will want to take over? what options do you choose?

I asked for end of the season as they were doing poorly against expectations and I didn't want to get caught in the crossfire. So completely my choice, and as I said - would probably have moved even if given a choice later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...