Offered a job for no wage and no transfer budget or wage budget

I started a rather large db, and started unemployed. I was offered a job by a Swedish team in the 2nd Division West Gotaland. They offered me $0 per week as manager wages, and no transfer budget or wage budget. I know this is a very small league, but $0 for a manager wage? Is that normal?

Are they an amateur team? That might explain it. I haven't played in that division since a hard, hard game on 07, it is such a tough league to do well in, offers a really good challenge. I can't remember much about the financial side except that I couldn't really afford to sign anyone, and no-one wanted to come anyway. Anyone with a useful attribute 10 or over was cause for excitement. Wonder how different it is in this version?

Are they an amateur team? That might explain it. I haven't played in that division since a hard, hard game on 07, it is such a tough league to do well in, offers a really good challenge. I can't remember much about the financial side except that I couldn't really afford to sign anyone, and no-one wanted to come anyway. Anyone with a useful attribute 10 or over was cause for excitement. Wonder how different it is in this version?

It's possible. Many of the contracts appeared to be Youth, and no one had an actual contract value. Having no money for transfers I can understand...but how you could offer a job to someone without pay seemed strange (even though the managers salary has no bearing on the game).

Archived