how the mighty have fallen

This is a bit unrealistic in the footballing world but as a Man United fan I'm loving Man City playing in the Championship next season. 

On the other hand winning the Premier League with Hereford FC after bringing them all the way from the National League North in 14 years shows that anything is possible. 

Also: FA Cup and Europa League Winners, (Champions League Runners-Up) 

Great game year on year, might upgrade to the full PC version if there is one released this year. 

Screenshot_20200531_201610_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20200602_101144_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20200531_201707_com.sega.soccer.jpg

• SI Staff

You're a decade in the future, anything is possible - ask Sunderland where they thought they'd be a decade ago ... heck I'm a Brighton fan, two decades ago I wasn't sure the club would even exist in twenty years and we're now in the Premiership :D

On 03/06/2020 at 00:16, Marc Vaughan said:

You're a decade in the future, anything is possible - ask Sunderland where they thought they'd be a decade ago ... heck I'm a Brighton fan, two decades ago I wasn't sure the club would even exist in twenty years and we're now in the Premiership :D

And you will be happy to see that Brighton are in the Champions League for the season 2033/34.

Edited by truereddevil92

• SI Staff
3 hours ago, truereddevil92 said:

And you will be happy to see that Brighton are in the Champions League for the season 2033/34.

Heres to hoping your game is VERY realistic then :D