Sports Interactive Community
Raware

Nordic Travels

It's good to see variety in teams getting relegated. You've definitely done well to keep Traustason for a while longer, even if he moves on at some point he might have taken you to the top league by then if you're lucky.

I've been watching the Eliteserien on Eurosport over the last few weeks, and really enjoying some of the games in a league I'd never got to see in the past. I'm well in to my Lorient file but keep getting tempted by Norway as a potential next (and new) destination.

10 hours ago, Jogo Bonito said:

It's good to see variety in teams getting relegated. You've definitely done well to keep Traustason for a while longer, even if he moves on at some point he might have taken you to the top league by then if you're lucky.

I've been watching the Eliteserien on Eurosport over the last few weeks, and really enjoying some of the games in a league I'd never got to see in the past. I'm well in to my Lorient file but keep getting tempted by Norway as a potential next (and new) destination.

I've managed to sign him up for another 3 years which will take him to 24 years old.  After that, I'm hoping we'll be able to keep him but I think he'll be too much of a high profile player and we won't be able to persuade him to stay.  Hopefully, I'm wrong!

I've watched a bit of the Eliteserien too which is what gave me the itch to start this Nordic save.  I was playing my Edinburgh City save but the file got to big and too slow which is another reason I started this save.  I'll look forward to seeing your Norwegian game :D The league add on's that I used from trondaage (the link is at the start of this save) is a really good Norwegian lower league add on, if you wanted to venture into the depths of Norwegian football.

9qhCYZc.png

Posted (edited)

GeXuA3A.png

J8k1yng.png

Espen Kjetlien                                                       Kim Bjorkesett

Runar Hove                                                            Markus Nygard

Martin Bech Riisnaes                                          Erik Andreassen

Kasper Grimstad                                                  Marcus Brotangen

Viljormur Davidsen                                             Andreas Elvestad

Elvind Strand Osmo                                            Marko Muric

William Rosok                                                       Erling Kleppo Vangen

Trygve Solberg Aarstad                                      Eirik Aasvestad

Andreas Kamphaug                                            Hanus Sorensen

Dagur Ingi Hammer                                            Jorgen Thue Kristiansen

Christopher Viken                                              Oscar Remmem

Gudmundur Tyrfingsson                                  Juba Moula

Brynjar Freyr Traustason

Edited by Raware

2 hours ago, Raware said:

I've managed to sign him up for another 3 years which will take him to 24 years old.  After that, I'm hoping we'll be able to keep him but I think he'll be too much of a high profile player and we won't be able to persuade him to stay.  Hopefully, I'm wrong!

I've watched a bit of the Eliteserien too which is what gave me the itch to start this Nordic save.  I was playing my Edinburgh City save but the file got to big and too slow which is another reason I started this save.  I'll look forward to seeing your Norwegian game :D The league add on's that I used from trondaage (the link is at the start of this save) is a really good Norwegian lower league add on, if you wanted to venture into the depths of Norwegian football.

When I finish with Lorient, I will take a look as long as I am still following keenly on Eurosport! Thanks for the league add-on pointer, although I'm not sure I will start below Eliteserien if I do venture to Norway.

Good luck for 2025 :cool:

I, for one, am disgusted your manager didn't have silver shoes :D

Great work so far!

1 hour ago, Jogo Bonito said:

When I finish with Lorient, I will take a look as long as I am still following keenly on Eurosport! Thanks for the league add-on pointer, although I'm not sure I will start below Eliteserien if I do venture to Norway.

Good luck for 2025 :cool:

Thanks @Jogo Bonito

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Deisler26 said:

I, for one, am disgusted your manager didn't have silver shoes :D

Great work so far!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Ha ha, genuinely had me laughing! :D How could I forget?!?!

I usually save them for awards night...but...just for you @Deisler26.... 

8wb269D.png

...silver shoes! 

Edited by Raware

tenor.gif?itemid=7511808

Posted (edited)

Pt5c3zY.png 

Ready to strut their stuff @Deisler26!

Edited by Raware

bHBzPDs.png

Career Summary

Season     Team          	League          	   		 Position    Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019       Lillehammer FK	Norwegian Fourth Division Group 7	   1st       League Champions
2020       Lillehammer FK       Norwegian Third Division Group 5           2nd       -
2021       Lillehammer FK       Norwegian Third Division Group 5           1st       League Champions
2022       Lillehammer FK       Norwegian Second Division Group 2          3rd       -
2023       Lillehammer FK       Norwegian Second Division Group 2          1st       League Champions
2024	   Lillehammer FK       Norwegian First Division                   3rd       -
2025       Lillehammer FK       Norwegain First Division                   4th       -

Trophy Cabinet

Norwegian Fourth Division Group 7 - 2019
Norwegian Third Division Group 5  - 2021
Norwegian Second Division Group 2 - 2023

Very close again, not far away at all from that promotion. Great performances from your Iceman, if he stays then surely next year he will get you up.

Great work. I smell a title challenge soon.

19 hours ago, Jogo Bonito said:

Very close again, not far away at all from that promotion. Great performances from your Iceman, if he stays then surely next year he will get you up.

14 hours ago, Deisler26 said:

Great work. I smell a title challenge soon.

Thanks fells :thup: As long as we can avoid the playoffs! :rolleyes: 0 out of 3 :seagull:

On 30/06/2020 at 14:28, Raware said:

Norwegian actually :lol: :D 

Er yeah. Stupid me. :D

LcGTJyj.png

You should manage Faroe Islands national team too.:lol:

18 hours ago, Sheriff7 said:

You should manage Faroe Islands national team too.:lol:

Ha ha...He's only my 4th Faroese player.  I still have Sorensen, although he'll probably leave at the end of the season as he's struggling to cope at this level now and Davidsen has left the club as he was 34 and declined quite quickly.  Hammer is still with us too so that'll make it just 2 Faroese players at the club next season...I guess I need to sign some more :D

Oof. Fancy Faroes!

Posted (edited)

SGpb1PK.png

Career Summary

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019       Lillehammer FK	Norwegian Fourth Division Group 7	   1st       League Champions
2020       Lillehammer FK       Norwegian Third Division Group 5           2nd       -
2021       Lillehammer FK       Norwegian Third Division Group 5           1st       League Champions
2022       Lillehammer FK       Norwegian Second Division Group 2          3rd       -
2023       Lillehammer FK       Norwegian Second Division Group 2          1st       League Champions
2024	   Lillehammer FK       Norwegian First Division                   3rd       -
2025       Lillehammer FK       Norwegian First Division                   4th       -
2026       Lillehammer FK       Norwegian First Division                   1st       League Champions

Trophy Cabinet

Norwegian First Division          - 2026

Edited by Raware

Congratulations!:applause:Good luck against "big" boys.;)

On 14/07/2020 at 23:25, Sheriff7 said:

Congratulations!:applause:Good luck against "big" boys.;)

Thanks @Sheriff7.  No sign of us turning professional any time soon though, so I guess everyone is a big boy compared to us :D 

Posted (edited)

HG5np9o.png

Edited by Raware

Great progress! The Norwegian top division is a lot of fun :)

On 19/07/2020 at 07:14, karanhsingh said:

Great progress! The Norwegian top division is a lot of fun :)

Thanks @karanhsingh :thup: I think I'm looking forward to it as we have beaten a few of the Premier Division teams in the cup in recent years, so I'm quietly confident that we can hold our own in the top division.

On 20/07/2020 at 22:44, Nobby_McDonald said:

Very well done Raware.

Thanks @Nobby_McDonald :thup:

I was right on the title challenge! Congrats man!

12 hours ago, Deisler26 said:

I was right on the title challenge! Congrats man!

Thanks @Deisler26.  After going close the previous couple of years, I was keen to push on or risk the chance of losing some of our players as they were making noises about wanting to move to bigger clubs.

Posted (edited)

yxGnj6P.png

Career Summary

2025       Lillehammer FK       Norwegian First Division                   4th       -
2026       Lillehammer FK       Norwegian First Division                   1st       League Champions
2027       Lillehammer FK       Norwegian Premier Division                 4th       -

Trophy Cabinet

Norwegian First Division          - 2026

Edited by Raware

Nice progress so far!

Looking forward to seeing you in the Danish league at some point. And just so you know what standards you have to live up to, this is a real photo of manager Glen Riddersholm from when Midtjylland won the championship in 2015:

CFjYOmdUsAEcnDj.jpg

11 hours ago, Nobby_McDonald said:

Good debut in the top tier.

Thanks @Nobby_McDonald

1 hour ago, dllu said:

Nice progress so far!

Looking forward to seeing you in the Danish league at some point. And just so you know what standards you have to live up to, this is a real photo of manager Glen Riddersholm from when Midtjylland won the championship in 2015:

CFjYOmdUsAEcnDj.jpg

Thanks @dllu.  Haha, that guy looks like he's is a living legend in Midtylland :lol: I'm going to have go to the Danish league now, just to get a suit to match Geln Riddersholm :D

11 minutes ago, Raware said:

Thanks @dllu.  Haha, that guy looks like he's is a living legend in Midtylland :lol: I'm going to have go to the Danish league now, just to get a suit to match Geln Riddersholm :D

He is actually the manager of "my" team SønderjyskE now and just won us the cup for the first time. So I couldn't stand him when he was at Midtjylland, but now I'm beginning to like him... :p 

12 minutes ago, dllu said:

He is actually the manager of "my" team SønderjyskE now and just won us the cup for the first time. So I couldn't stand him when he was at Midtjylland, but now I'm beginning to like him... :p 

Haha, I know the feeling!  I couldn't stand Billy Davies when he was at Derby...but he grew on me when he came to us :D

Posted (edited)

Unlucky mate you could had quilify for EC2 but what an amazing first season in top tier!:applause:

Edited by Sheriff7

19 hours ago, Sheriff7 said:

Unlucky mate you could had quilify for EC2 but what an amazing first season in top tier!:applause:

Thanks @Sheriff7.  Typically, if one of the top 3 teams had won the Norwegian Cup and not Valerenga, I think the qualification places would've been extended to 4th, so I would have qualified!  Still, as you mentioned, an amazing first season in the top tier for us so I can't complain too much!  My only aim was to avoid an immediate return to the First Division.

mfiqjaZ.png

Professionalism! :applause:

12 hours ago, Deisler26 said:

Professionalism! :applause:

It's about time!  It's been frustrating at times seeing us struggling to keep up with the professional teams as we would fade away towards the end of games, conceding so many late equalisers/winners.  Hopefully though, our fitness levels will be up to a much better standard now we're pro :D

On 04/08/2020 at 12:46, dllu said:

Nice progress so far!

CFjYOmdUsAEcnDj.jpg

Wow this is amazing!