Sports Interactive Community
DRZ

Game Crash dumps when Processing on Specific Date

Posted (edited)

Over the last day, My save keeps crashing when processing on the 5th of March 2023. I've removed the customs kits I was originally using, updated drivers, cleared and removed preference and cache folders and have verified the games files on steam. I still have the workshop download on the save, Australian Football Pyramid. I have used the In-game editor on the save. The save file is under the name Rayner Northern Rangers or Adam Bevis - Northern Rangers

FM 2020 v20.4.1.1363262 (2020.05.31 16.17.44).dmp

Edited by DRZ

Posted (edited)

Rayner Northern Rangers (v02) (v02) (v02).fm

Edited by DRZ

Do you have a save that is closer to the crash itself? Both the ones you provided are in August, 1/2 a year before the crash occurs.

Just Uploaded a newer file, sorry didn't check the date on the file. Save File is under the name Adam Bevis - Northern Rangers.fm

I can get the crash to reproduce so I'll log it on my end and pass it over to the relevant team.

I suspect this is a custom database issue, so I have to say that a fix for this may not be any time soon, if at all. 

The dev team work in a priority order, fixing crashes affecting the largest number of people, and this one is unique to yourself. 

I'll feedback any response, but unless a back up save is able to holiday past that date, I don't think much can be done at the minute - sorry.