Football Manager 2020 January & February Transfer Updates Feedback Thread

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

May have been mentioned before, but Liverpool are a bit too good on this game aren't they?

I'm in my third season with Norwich. Since the game started they've won...

Premier League 20, 21 (on course to win 22)

Champions League 20 (semi final in 21)

Club World Cup 20

Super Cup 20

League Cup 20

FA Cup 21

Community Shield 20, 21

4 minutes ago, KingCanary said:

May have been mentioned before, but Liverpool are a bit too good on this game aren't they?

I'm in my third season with Norwich. Since the game started they've won...

Premier League 20, 21 (on course to win 22)

Champions League 20 (semi final in 21)

Club World Cup 20

Super Cup 20

League Cup 20

FA Cup 21

Community Shield 20, 21

Technically they ARE the best team in the world atm in reality. It’s not that hard to believe they’d go on to dominate everything. Like Barca a few years ago?

First game of the day & no fk*n surprises. Literally every 1 in 3 games on this terrible ME is like this....how did they score? 30yd screamer this time. Why is it I need multiple quality chances every game to score (in this game at least 3 of the "half chances" were easy chances, so 6 clear cut (1-on-1s, sitters from 3yds out), convertible chances for 1 goal) yet the AI always manages to score 1 from a set peice or long shot?

ME needs to be thrown in the bin & restarted from scratch. It's poor

Screenshot 2020-06-23 at 13.59.23.png

4 ore fa, Tyburn ha scritto:

Technically they ARE the best team in the world atm in reality. It’s not that hard to believe they’d go on to dominate everything. Like Barca a few years ago?

Never seen Barça so dominant in FM though.

14 hours ago, Federico said:

Oh, 2035.. 

They also won everything on FM at the the start of a save a few versions back (xavi/iniesta years) ... you know ... when they were dominant ...

Its not that hard to fathom ...

Well I play FM since 2005, and never experienced any spanish side to be that dominant. Not even Real Madrid when they won the CL 3 times in a row (that is british land) few years back.

20 minuti fa, Tyburn ha scritto:

Its not that hard to fathom ...

What should I fathom?

Just now, Federico said:

Well I play FM since 2005, and never experienced any spanish side to be that dominant. Not even Real Madrid when they won the CL 3 times in a row (that is british land) few years back.

What should I fathom?

That a dominant team in reality would be dominant on FM ... Liverpool have every chance of dominating in reality. The fact they did in game isn’t hard to fathom. Like Barcelona in game a few years back, for me and probably many others. Just because it didn’t happen for you doesn’t mean it’s not possible or common. Liverpool didn’t dominate for me in the first few seasons of this years version of FM. I’m still playing the one save since start. I’m sure if I started a new save they would still not dominate. Then another save and they would dominate.

See what I’m getting at? Liverpool are a world class team. The best in the world technically at the moment.

But I feel like I’m repeating myself now ...

I understand your point of view but I sense you struggle to understand mine. I never experienced spanish teams so dominant. And I honestly think many other users experienced the same according to the many threads about british teams always too dominant in every edition of FM, even in those years where british teams weren't dominant at all.

I'm sharing my experience, you're sharing yours. So from my point of view, what you say is not necessarily, and always, true in FM.

49 minutes ago, Federico said:

I understand your point of view but I sense you struggle to understand mine. I never experienced spanish teams so dominant. And I honestly think many other users experienced the same according to the many threads about british teams always too dominant in every edition of FM, even in those years where british teams weren't dominant at all.

I'm sharing my experience, you're sharing yours. So from my point of view, what you say is not necessarily, and always, true in FM.

You’re moaning about something plausible.

Whats not true about sometimes a dominant team in reality is also dominant in FM and also sometimes not!?

Every save is different. Haven’t we already deciphered this?

Liverpool being dominant for a few seasons in FM is quite honestly the least important or interesting thing we could be discussing about this version of FM.

1 minute ago, Federico said:

Not sure why you go so defensive.

It was just a discussion about how FM reproduce the real world but yeah you're right, let's move on getting back on talking how 1v1s are missed.

and why set pieces are so prevalent ;) 

Ah yeah set pieces true :lol:

Just a last little thing I don't personally like: it took a couple of good seasons for Liverpool to be the landmark of FM nowadays (and that's perfectly fine). Atletico Madrid, which I'm not a fan of, is still rubbish despite having won the spanish league some years ago dominated by 2 teams for decades and reached the CL final twice in a row, having lost 1 on penalties only. Let's not mention Juventus or Bayern Munich.

But anyway.

2 minutes ago, Federico said:

Ah yeah set pieces true :lol:

Just a last little thing I don't personally like: it took a couple of good seasons for Liverpool to be the landmark of FM nowadays. Atletico Madrid, which I'm not a fan of, is still rubbish despite having won the spanish league some years ago dominated by 2 teams for decades and reached the CL final twice in a row, having lost 1 on penalties only. Let's not mention Juventus or Bayern Munich.

But anyway.

Are you saying At.Madrid are rubbish of FM when they shouldn’t be? They’ve shared the spoils with mostly Barca and a little Real Madrid on my current 16 year save. Barca have won it 9 times, At.Madrid 4 and Real 3. At. Madrid have also won the champs league 3 times in the 16 years. I’m currently managing Valencia and we’re looking to break the dominance!

Juve have continued to be by far the most dominant team in Italy with only Inter occasionally ruining their mojo and in Germany Bayern have fallen right off the perch. League has been dominated by Dortmund and Schalke.

But this is all just my experience. On one save. Another save could/would be quite different.

1 hour ago, Tyburn said:

That a dominant team in reality would be dominant on FM ... Liverpool have every chance of dominating in reality. The fact they did in game isn’t hard to fathom. Like Barcelona in game a few years back, for me and probably many others. Just because it didn’t happen for you doesn’t mean it’s not possible or common. Liverpool didn’t dominate for me in the first few seasons of this years version of FM. I’m still playing the one save since start. I’m sure if I started a new save they would still not dominate. Then another save and they would dominate.

See what I’m getting at? Liverpool are a world class team. The best in the world technically at the moment.

But I feel like I’m repeating myself now ...

The only thing I'd say is the the last time anyone did a 'threepeat' in the Premier League was Man United in the 90's, pre Chelsea and City becoming the forces they are now. So while it is possible they could dominate, history suggests it is pretty rare.

Equally I flagged on the thread earlier that in my first two seasons the required points total for survival was 29 points. This is lower than it has ever been in Premier League history. While it is possible this could happen it does seem unlikely that it would suddenly happen twice in a row (also looking likely to happen again in my 3rd season).

Sample size might be small but it does all feel a touch off.

Well we're playing two different games then :lol:

Atletico for me struggles for a CL spot, Juventus go rubbish after a couple of seasons due to an absolute incompetent market campaign. Bayern is ripped off by Leipzig.

I don't want to go further in years because the game tends to follow his own way creating his own world and everything is kind of messed up.

Something I've started noticing recently- I'm getting some really weird clubs chasing after my players that would be well out of their league.

For instance last season I finished 4th with Norwich. Sheffield United, who finished 14th spent all summer chasing my first choice keeper. He had no interest in joining and even though I eventually accepted one of their bids he turned it down as he obviously had zero interest in going from first choice in a Champions League team to a potential relegation fight.

Now in my current season my joint top scoring striker, valued at £45m, aged 19 and listed as an important player and a regular in the side is attracting solid interest from...Watford, who have just secured promotion from the Championship.

It isn't a major issue as I know the interest won't unsettle the players but it is just a bit weird- the way it appears to me would be if Brighton randomly decided to try and grab Kasper Schimechal from Leicester or Southampton went after Son from Spurs.

5 hours ago, Tyburn said:

Are you saying At.Madrid are rubbish of FM when they shouldn’t be? They’ve shared the spoils with mostly Barca and a little Real Madrid on my current 16 year save. Barca have won it 9 times, At.Madrid 4 and Real 3. At. Madrid have also won the champs league 3 times in the 16 years. I’m currently managing Valencia and we’re looking to break the dominance!

Juve have continued to be by far the most dominant team in Italy with only Inter occasionally ruining their mojo and in Germany Bayern have fallen right off the perch. League has been dominated by Dortmund and Schalke.

But this is all just my experience. On one save. Another save could/would be quite different.

5 hours ago, Federico said:

Well we're playing two different games then :lol:

Atletico for me struggles for a CL spot, Juventus go rubbish after a couple of seasons due to an absolute incompetent market campaign. Bayern is ripped off by Leipzig.

I don't want to go further in years because the game tends to follow his own way creating his own world and everything is kind of messed up.

Just to give you guys the "middle path", here is what I've seen the 3 season that have gone (I play in the Faeroe Islands, so I'm in no position to influence the big teams):

19/20:

cT3VDcl.png

So, Man City won it, but only 2 English sides in the quarter finals. Atletico lost in the quarter final to winners Man City. Juventus lost to Leipzig in the 1st KO round. Seems normal enough.

20/21:

8tHBCpf.png

Man City won it again, and this time 4 English sides in the quarter finals. A bit high, but not impossible. Arsenal beating Real Madrid is probably the outlier here. Atletico lost in the final. Juventus lost to Atletico in the 1st KO round. Still nothing that out of the ordinary.

21/22:

3Wm3wIe.png

Once again Man City won it. perhaps an outlier, but they do have a really good squad. Two English sides in the quarter finals. Atletico lost to Barcelona in the quarter final. Juventus lost to Man City in the 1st KO round. Within what could be expected still.

So perhaps Man City a bit overperforming and Juventus a bit underperforming in my game, but both well inside what could happen in theory. Other than that it seems Arsenal are doing better than I would expect based on their current situation in real life. 

A lot of the things that are making Arsenal struggle in real life are things that won't be replicated in game, I think -- the head of recruitment being mates with an agent and going out of his way to give that agent money, for example, or the owner having cost overruns on an unrelated project and refusing to invest.  The factors that make Arsenal successful - big stadium, good market, good youth system - are part of the simulation, but the ones that make them struggle aren't.

In my save, Liverpool are going to get their third Premier League title in a row.  They won the Premier League and FA Cup in 2019/20, the Premier League, Champions League, Carabao Cup and FA Cup in 2020/21, and they're leading the Premier League by nine points and still in the Champions League and FA Cup in 2021/22.  I'll be interested to see if they drop away, and how they do in Europe, in the coming seasons.

4 hours ago, XaW said:

So perhaps Man City a bit overperforming and Juventus a bit underperforming in my game, but both well inside what could happen in theory. Other than that it seems Arsenal are doing better than I would expect based on their current situation in real life. 

Maybe I'm wrong but I'd suggest a team that has never won the Champions League winning it 3 times in a row is a more than a bit overperforming.

2 minutes ago, KingCanary said:

Maybe I'm wrong but I'd suggest a team that has never won the Champions League winning it 3 times in a row is a more than a bit overperforming.

I don't disagree, in principle, but with Man City, I'm not sure it's impossible or improbable for them to win it (unless they become banned).

With City (and PSG) it almost feels like an over-the-hump issue.  Once they win their first, I really wouldn't be surprised if they went on to win more purely through financial power. 

In saves where City does well, is Pep still the manager?  I feel like I see City do badly, Pep get sacked, then City pop back up towards the top of the league and do well in Europe.

1 hour ago, Sunstrikuuu said:

With City (and PSG) it almost feels like an over-the-hump issue.  Once they win their first, I really wouldn't be surprised if they went on to win more purely through financial power. 

In saves where City does well, is Pep still the manager?  I feel like I see City do badly, Pep get sacked, then City pop back up towards the top of the league and do well in Europe.

Yup, in mine (4 years in) he is still in charge and City have won:

Champions Leauge x3
Premier League x3
FA Cup x3
FIFA World Club Cup x1
UEFA Super Cup x3
Carabao Cup x3
Community Shield x2

So, I'd say they are doing well. Just after last season, though, the board have "scaled back funding", so that could impact them going forward.

Edited by XaW

So my third season just wrapped. Liverpool have added another League title and the FA Cup, losing the Champions League final on penalties to Barcelona.

The bigger concern for me though is down the bottom of the table- in this season Derby survived with 27 points but could have stayed up with 25! Every season so far the points total needed to stay up as been under 30.

2 hours ago, KingCanary said:

The bigger concern for me though is down the bottom of the table- in this season Derby survived with 27 points but could have stayed up with 25! Every season so far the points total needed to stay up as been under 30.

The problem whats causing this is under review. Its the ineffectivines of cautious and def mentalities what AI uses a lot.

Edited by Pasonen
ineffectivines.. not effectivines

7 hours ago, Nick_CB said:

Out of the Champions League because the FM unfortunately gives preference to the most dangerous team in set pieces

So so frustrating

image.thumb.png.9bafbf7308e483113faa4f361a80279c.png image.thumb.png.3a92d029c9d2a6e5815f72d68eba03ab.png

Just played a game where I won 5-0, goals came from 4 corners and a free kick cross, 2 CH's with a hat-trick for one and 2 for the other.

Add that to my wingbacks with good dribbling and technique unable to go past defenders from 3 divisions below in a pre season friendly.

Attacking midfielders unable to go past lesser players and just kick the ball against their legs ( this also applies to my wingbacks and wingers )

Also players with good skills and technique unable to stop and turn after they stop the ball from going out, they simply stop it and take another 3-4 paces past the ball allowing the defender to simply come and claim the it.

This is the worst ME to sit and watch, winning isn't a problem, it's the horrendous ME that's killing the enjoyment. Strikers unable to score with multiple 1v1 and watch their rating drop to very 6's, attacking play getting stifled due to attacking players unable to put crosses or passes into the box because of their inability to get the ball past the defenders legs.

Winning levels 10

Enjoyment levels 1

4 hours ago, jc1 said:

Just played a game where I won 5-0, goals came from 4 corners and a free kick cross, 2 CH's with a hat-trick for one and 2 for the other.

Add that to my wingbacks with good dribbling and technique unable to go past defenders from 3 divisions below in a pre season friendly.

Attacking midfielders unable to go past lesser players and just kick the ball against their legs ( this also applies to my wingbacks and wingers )

Also players with good skills and technique unable to stop and turn after they stop the ball from going out, they simply stop it and take another 3-4 paces past the ball allowing the defender to simply come and claim the it.

This is the worst ME to sit and watch, winning isn't a problem, it's the horrendous ME that's killing the enjoyment. Strikers unable to score with multiple 1v1 and watch their rating drop to very 6's, attacking play getting stifled due to attacking players unable to put crosses or passes into the box because of their inability to get the ball past the defenders legs.

Winning levels 10

Enjoyment levels 1

That's why i haven't played this in a few months. Everything else in the game is perfect except for that. How did SI not notice this is unbelievable as i would this has been a issue since beta. 

2 hours ago, StevehFC said:

How did SI not notice this is unbelievable as i would this has been a issue since beta.

I'm not actually sure the match engine was THIS unenjoyable during Beta. As far as I remember, some of the versions we went through were actually quite nice, I remember people posting GIFs of some beautiful plays in previous feedback threads. But there were obviously other issues, so they did more fiddling and now, two or three match engine versions later, we have this. And yeh, sadly not very fun to watch, there's only so many set piece goals, long shot screamers and missed 1v1s I can stomach. For or against, doesn't matter, I'm currently having a lot of success in my save, but highlights are still dull and boring to watch.

On 27/06/2020 at 10:46, jc1 said:

I'm not as down on the match engine as others but this is easily the most annoying element. 

Nothing more frustrating than watching 30/40 second highlight, getting excited only for it to end with a midfielder blasting a shot from 25 yards straight into the legs of a defender a yard away from them.

On 27/06/2020 at 17:47, JDhamm said:

I'm not actually sure the match engine was THIS unenjoyable during Beta. As far as I remember, some of the versions we went through were actually quite nice, I remember people posting GIFs of some beautiful plays in previous feedback threads. But there were obviously other issues, so they did more fiddling and now, two or three match engine versions later, we have this. And yeh, sadly not very fun to watch, there's only so many set piece goals, long shot screamers and missed 1v1s I can stomach. For or against, doesn't matter, I'm currently having a lot of success in my save, but highlights are still dull and boring to watch.

As a player who bought the game off of a demo just prior to the final patch- it was much more enjoyable imo even one patch prior to final. If I'd played the final version as a demo I'd have never have bought FM20.

On 13/06/2020 at 23:31, Broken_Record said:

I scored two 30 yarders in real life this week and I don't even play in amateur level anymore. I don't understand why people keep complaining about goals from long range. In real life they are a fairly common way of scoring and for me it is simply fantastic that SI have introduced them back into the game. 

In previous versions of the game we have seen way less realistic scenarios that constantly lead into goals. For example centre forwards being able to play 70-80 passes and 3-6 key passes a game and constantly setting up goals (FM 2017 for example) or wingers bombing forward down the flanks before hitting a perfect cross to far post for a tap-in (FM 2015). Or throw-ins constantly leading to one twos and free crosses to far post (ever since FM 14, I think). 

Out of these few examples long range screamers are the ones making the most sense when comparing to real football.

Its all relative- people would accept it more if 1 v 1 were not so woeful from world class strikers (ie Harry Kane irl is deadly, but in FM....). Also just the sheer lack of varied finishes and goals in FM20. As a player who came back after a coupla years away Im staggered the ME has gone backwards in terms of varied goals. FM always seems to take retrograde steps before we get a decent ME, then the cycle repeats. SI never seem to learn from this.

On 29/06/2020 at 09:20, KingCanary said:

I'm not as down on the match engine as others but this is easily the most annoying element. 

Nothing more frustrating than watching 30/40 second highlight, getting excited only for it to end with a midfielder blasting a shot from 25 yards straight into the legs of a defender a yard away from them.

Yep, particularly when you ask them to shoot less, and work ball into box. The game is truly awful when you get to a point when buying world class players is useless as SI don't seem to realise that some players can unlock defences no matter how tight a team defend, this is completely missing from the game. The lack of variety and tools as to what attacking players can do in this ME is woeful.

On 27/06/2020 at 17:47, JDhamm said:

Always the way isn't it- its not the first release where the ME has just been left until the next version in a worse state than it started in. SI have previous for this. It'll never change as people complain but it happens time and time again.

14 minutes ago, dunk105 said:

Yep, particularly when you ask them to shoot less, and work ball into box. The game is truly awful when you get to a point when buying world class players is useless as SI don't seem to realise that some players can unlock defences no matter how tight a team defend, this is completely missing from the game. The lack of variety and tools as to what attacking players can do in this ME is woeful.

This is simply not true. The reason the best players can do it, is because there are runs coming along based on the tactic the manager have set. If there are no movement there is no chance of anyone unlocking a defence. Look at the best ones, like De Bruyne, probably the best at unlocking those kinds of the defences. He would have 0 chance of that if the movement Guardiola have implemented were not in place. Look at Aguero, there is a reason he so often gets on the end of passes or crosses from De Bruyne, it's because he is one of the best at finding spaces based on how Guardola have instructed them to play.

I do agree the attacking movement in the game is limited and needs to be expanded upon, but claiming that great players are all you need to unlock tight defences is simply wrong. That kind of play comes from hours upon hours of practice and planning, opposite movements and common understanding of what is expected or one self and the others around.

6 hours ago, XaW said:

This is simply not true. The reason the best players can do it, is because there are runs coming along based on the tactic the manager have set. If there are no movement there is no chance of anyone unlocking a defence. Look at the best ones, like De Bruyne, probably the best at unlocking those kinds of the defences. He would have 0 chance of that if the movement Guardiola have implemented were not in place. Look at Aguero, there is a reason he so often gets on the end of passes or crosses from De Bruyne, it's because he is one of the best at finding spaces based on how Guardola have instructed them to play.

I do agree the attacking movement in the game is limited and needs to be expanded upon, but claiming that great players are all you need to unlock tight defences is simply wrong. That kind of play comes from hours upon hours of practice and planning, opposite movements and common understanding of what is expected or one self and the others around.

I'm not having that. Are you telling me that De Bruyne is only as good as he is because of the Pep sets them up? 

So he wouldn't stand out or play the balls he does in other sides or tactical systems. Nonsense. 

4 minutes ago, jozza800 said:

I'm not having that. Are you telling me that De Bruyne is only as good as he is because of the Pep sets them up? 

So he wouldn't stand out or play the balls he does in other sides or tactical systems. Nonsense. 

Of course not, that is not what I wrote.

I wrote word to the effect of;  you cannot take a good player and toss them into a random formation and expect them to open the defence on a regular basis. 

De Bruyne is an excellent player that would fit into a lot of teams, but in order to provide as good as he does this season there needs to be a system in order. It's not like Guardiola says: "We play 4-3-3 from now on, just do whatever you'd like in matches we only focus on physical training from now on."

He started to implement the movement and passes for each situation and slowly implemented his tactical style and instructs precise movements and what passes the players should look for. After doing this for hours and hours good players start to know what the others around them will do based on the principles of the manager. De Bruyne would have played a completely different role for another manager, and he did for Wolfsburg when he played there. De Bruyne has played for City for 5 years now, 4 of them under Guardiola and knows what the manager expect and what the other players knows he can do.

If you popped De Bruyne into another team right now, he would not deliver the same results from day 1. I think he would do great for other sides as well, but it often takes time in order to know the movements around him. So while I think he would be excellent at other teams as well, I also imagine could take some time to get up to the level he plays at now for Man City if he were to change to a manager with a very different tactical outlook, like Simeone at Athletico Madrid for example.

14 hours ago, XaW said:

If you popped De Bruyne into another team right now, he would not deliver the same results from day 1. I think he would do great for other sides as well, but it often takes time in order to know the movements around him.

They always need some time to adopt but they can also produce since the day one, because they know what to do and are playing in a sensible system created by a professional. But in FM we are all amateurs, and some players are tactically illiterate even in terms of FM so that can create some problems. I am not trying to point any fingers or suggest that the player who complained don't know how to set up the tactic. Just pointing at a big difference between real life football and FM world.

But that isn't the only factor why we sometimes see those stupid plays. FM is just a game and it's far from perfect, lack of AI in gaming world is apparent and you often need to turn a blind eye in order to enjoy. IRL, KDB even playing in awful system would be able to improvise and play better (not as great as in good system but better) then in FM simply because he has the intellingence to do so.

11 minutes ago, yolixeya said:

They always need some time to adopt but they can also produce since the day one, because they know what to do and are playing in a sensible system created by a professional. But in FM we are all amateurs, and some players are tactically illiterate even in terms of FM so that can create some problems. I am not trying to point any fingers or suggest that the player who complained don't know how to set up the tactic. Just pointing at a big difference between real life football and FM world.

But that isn't the only factor why we sometimes see those stupid plays. FM is just a game and it's far from perfect, lack of AI in gaming world is apparent and you often need to turn a blind eye in order to enjoy. IRL, KDB even playing in awful system would be able to improvise and play better (not as great as in good system but better) then in FM simply because he has the intellingence to do so.

Exactly. De Bruyne is an exceptional footballer and would most likely shine at any club. But if he still wouldn't create much if there were zero plan in the attack and all the players around him did their own thing. Of course better players will do better at anything, and the best might find solutions even without any plan at all. My point was simply; claiming that good enough players will open defenses all the time no matter what the manager do or doesn't do is flat our wrong.

Just finished a season and had 22 penalties in total awarded from 59 games, which is more than 1 every 3 games.  50 goals in total from set pieces in the league, and 4 penalties were missed as well. 

Edited by tajj7

I've just had someone score the 'perfect' hattrick. I was aware of it from RL football, but the first time that I've had it happen to me... that I can remember anyway. The commentary even acknowledged it. Was nice to see against a team who weren't considered favourites and were duly thumped.

Again something unique to me.

A player came to me with concerns about selling an influential player. The player in question was unhappy and paid too much. Anyway, I tried to let someone get him to drop the issue and it didn't work. So I tried to talk to the player. This happened:

cdb86ae7298dda465c64738428dba279.png

I didn't even have to say anything. Very interesting and I do like the variety.

17 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

Again something unique to me.

A player came to me with concerns about selling an influential player. The player in question was unhappy and paid too much. Anyway, I tried to let someone get him to drop the issue and it didn't work. So I tried to talk to the player. This happened:

cdb86ae7298dda465c64738428dba279.png

I didn't even have to say anything. Very interesting and I do like the variety.

I get this quite a lot- concerns dropped just because I spoke to them about it.

Just ran into the 'games scheduled while players are away on international duty' bug.

Carabao Cup game between me and Man U with a combined 13 first team players unavailable due to internationals.

It is ludicrous this bug even made it into the initial release, let alone the final patch.

On 01/07/2020 at 23:37, tajj7 said:

Just finished a season and had 22 penalties in total awarded from 59 games, which is more than 1 every 3 games.  50 goals in total from set pieces in the league, and 4 penalties were missed as well. 

Set pieces being OP is quite annoying, along with players shooting into the side netting from the byline instead of cutting it back. These two issues are the only thing plaguing me personally.