Sports Interactive Community

I have a bug that England leagues cannot have the new season when it is in 15 August 2024. How can I solve this bug?

未命名.png

Please be patient as it is the weekend in the UK and the SI staff will get to your thread when they return on Monday.

The league won't progress as Tottenham and Chelsea have missed out on a fixture - only playing 37 games.

Have you had multiple managers in this save before, or have you edited anything relevant in the pre game or in game editor?

2 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

The league won't progress as Tottenham and Chelsea have missed out on a fixture - only playing 37 games.

Have you had multiple managers in this save before, or have you edited anything relevant in the pre game or in game editor?

I do not have multiple managers.

And regarding the changes/editor?

3 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

And regarding the changes/editor?

I have made change for the ability of players and transfers of players only.

Do you have any back up saves from the season before?

I believe something was changed in the editor as I can't even see the Tottenham/Chelsea fixture generating in the schedule.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Do you have any back up saves from the season before?

I believe something was changed in the editor as I can't even see the Tottenham/Chelsea fixture generating in the schedule.

I only have the backup which is one and half seasons before the date of my current save.

Edited by ivansze2010

I'll try holidaying through the season later today to test whether the issue reproduces, but unfortunately if it does their may not be a fix for this - I'll keep you updated.

5 minutes ago, ivansze2010 said:

Both accounts are mine.

More than one account is not allowed- please advise which account to keep live and I will arrange to have them merged for you

1 hour ago, FrazT said:

More than one account is not allowed- please advise which account to keep live and I will arrange to have them merged for you

ivansze2010 keep live

I'll holiday from the save that is 1.5 seasons behind to see if the issue reproduces. 

If it doesn't you should be okay to continue on from that backup but if it does I suspect the save may be unfixable - I'll keep you updated. 

did you manage to fix it? because i have a similar problem with my palermo save..  

On 04/06/2020 at 17:54, Kyle Brown said:

I'll holiday from the save that is 1.5 seasons behind to see if the issue reproduces. 

If it doesn't you should be okay to continue on from that backup but if it does I suspect the save may be unfixable - I'll keep you updated. 

Any update news?

On 03/06/2020 at 23:36, ivansze2010 said:

ivansze2010 keep live

I confirm that this has now been done.

I wasn't able to reproduce the issue originally, however, the game did run extremely slowly - was that the case on your end too?

Hi,

I have this issue with my save where my 2024/2025 season wont start . I have uploaded on ownCloud my save since 13 Jun 2024 as the season will start on 7th of July.

thanks for checking in advance,

Silviu

Silviu, can you create your own thread please, as the two issues are very unlikely to be caused by the same issue. 

I'll also need the name of your save to check it.

On 15/06/2020 at 18:44, Kyle Brown said:

I wasn't able to reproduce the issue originally, however, the game did run extremely slowly - was that the case on your end too?

It was not slow at all.

On 01/06/2020 at 17:37, Kyle Brown said:

Can you help me to make the 38th match progress?

I'd touched on it previously, your save runs extremely slow on account of the 7 million database changes you have. I left the save on holiday for around an hour this morning and it didn't progress more than 14 days. I would need a save far, far closer to the original fixture date than the one you provided me - 1.5 years to simulate at that speed simply isn't feasible on my end, sorry.