Tournaments don't appear

In both FMM 20 and 19, I had this problem.

In ''manager history'' ''ínternational history by competition'' tournaments you've played won't appear. Qualifiers and Nations League do, but in FM 19 I played the confederations cup with Argentina and now the Africa cup with Senegal, but it's nowhere to be seen...

3 hours ago, Louie Silvani said:

Hi Niko, which tournaments did you have this issue in FMM20 with? 

Only with the African Cup of Nations so far. Qualifiers did appear though. Soon I will be playing the world cup, I'll found out if I have the same problem there.

29 minutes ago, Louie Silvani said:

Thanks, I have raised the issue with our team regarding the African Cup of Nations not showing but please do let me know if the same happens with the world cup. 

Thank you, I will.

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/05/2020 at 16:59, Louie Silvani said:

Thanks, I have raised the issue with our team regarding the African Cup of Nations not showing but please do let me know if the same happens with the world cup. 

Hello, the world cup and the Africa cup afterwards have been played now for a while, and the world cup appeared months after it was played. After the Africa cup I resigned and it also didn't appear in the international history yet. Now about a year later I checked again and it was there now.. So i guess it just takes very long before a major international tournament appears.