Sports Interactive Community
leiniboy

U19 & B team staff wage requirements act ridiculously

I am playing as Real Sociedad in La Liga and as I try to sign coaches, physios etc. for my U19- and B-teams, each and every recruitee asks for absurd wages. The most common sum is (for some reason) 186k euros per year even if the person's previous wage has been very low. And if I try to wiggle the salary lower, the person gets pissed off and refuses to negotiate.

Also for some reason when I publish job ads for those positions, absolutely no-one applies to the jobs.

Hey @leiniboy, thank you for your post on this issue.

This has been reported elsewhere on this forum and the issue is currently under review internally.

Thanks again.

I have exactly the same problem, also with Real Sociedad. Man, it is ruining my youth development :( And im six seasons in... I have 50 million pounds available in my wage budget, and the board refuses to make the cap higher also. Is this only a Real Sociedad problem? LOL. What are the odds...

Same with Real Madrid! Just finished second season, won everything, millions in the budget, but board will not budge on under-19 coach salaries. I can offer max €3.6k and only by offering incentives do some coaches accept. Most refuse my offers :(

Facing the exact same issue with real Valladolid. Clearly it's a Spain thing. Every single youth staff wants 3k per week and we can't even offer more than 1k.

How are you guys dealing with it? @leiniboy @mirza.m.taqi @gard_86

Nothing has helped to this problem yet. I am just going with the resources I have.

This is literally a game breaking issue for those wanting to play in Spain. I can't hire a single staff for my U19 side it's crazy! Wish someone from SI would look into it. 

It is frustrating because we can only sign poor youth coaches

Started a save with Betis and I'm facing the exact same issue. No physios, sports scientists or data analysts apply for the adverts I've placed for the U19 team. Coaches for the B team are requesting wages that are at least double my board's maximum cap.

I guess they'll fix it for FM21, like all the other pile of bugs this game has. It's frustrating to pay for an unfinished product, never getting an FM preorder again.