Promoted and relegated teams do not match up

I know this problem is already asked a lot of times, but I still need help for my specific case.

I'm currently making a British Isles league file, which has sub-divisions down the ladder (1st-5th divisions are a single league, while 6th is split into two "conferences" (Great Britain and All-Ireland), and 7th downwards are split into 5 different levels for each nations.

When I verify the rules in basic rules editing, it was okay. But when I tried to verify the rules in advanced rules editing, it gave me the "Promoted and relegated teams do not match up" prompt.

ToujLeN.png

I've attached the editor data file if someone would like to help me fix and verify this. I'll appreciate your help.

League & Data Updatesa.fmf

Indeed, as pointed out your issue is with setting promotion when you have groups. As a general rule the number of promotion places you have to set is the total number of promotion places divided by the number of groups. So for example 4 promotion places split over 2 groups means you have to set 2 promotion places. Then you can set the min/max promotion places to be the total number of promotion places.

I have attached your file where I just changed all this for you so it all verifies, so you can see what I mean and follow the changes I made, so in future you will know what values to set. 

759040604_LeagueDataUpdatesa.fmf