Right Attributes, Wrong Position. So...?

I'm really looking to play with an inverted RWB - and Liverpool won't sell Trent for any less than £200m.

Kimmich is an option, but when I search focusing only on attributes, Rodrigo Bentancur ticks so many boxes - except, he "is not comfortable in this position". Not even slightly.

So my question is, can Rodrigo make it work?

(I know roles and green circles etc are often discussed, so a link to the Bible on this is as well appreciated as a comment. :))

Thank you. :thup:

IWB.JPG

If a player has the right attributes you can play them in any position, don't worry about the green circles, just watch out for their traits and if they would conflict with how you want the poition to play out.

You can always train them for the role, but just playing them there enough will get them used to the role.

47 minutes ago, Powello said:

If a player has the right attributes you can play them in any position, don't worry about the green circles, just watch out for their traits and if they would conflict with how you want the poition to play out.

You can always train them for the role, but just playing them there enough will get them used to the role.

Thank you. :thup: