STRIKERLESS 2-3-5

Hi everyone,

This is a strikerless tactic (2-3-5), very offensive, what about cons? sometimes you get fm'd even if you had more than 5 CC's and 30 shots in the game and , i used it with As Romatwice and it seems worked very well for me. I need testers and need feedback about it. By the way i was inspired by TFF Cerber and a St gallen tactic who uses strikerless tactic in the game who was very efficient. 

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I will use this tactic with some teams and i will upload the results here.

AS Roma_ Rencontres.png

AS Roma_ Vue d'ensemble.png

STRIKERLESS KEV.fmf

Edited by kevdeelan

12 минут назад, kevdeelan сказал:

Hi everyone,

This is a strikerless tactic (2-3-5), very offensive, what about cons? sometimes you get fm'd even if you had more than 5 CC's and 30 shots in the game and , i used it with As Romatwice and it seems worked very well for me. I need testers and need feedback about it. By the way i was inspired by TFF Cerber and a St gallen tactic who uses strikerless tactic in the game who was very efficient. 

Thanks in advance.

AS Roma_ Rencontres.png

AS Roma_ Vue d'ensemble.png

You are forgot upload tactic

STATS AND RESULTS WITH WOLVES.

I lose at the beginning, need 5-6 matches to learn the tactic and the wheels are in motion !

Next step i will take a french club then a germany club.

What about the tactics?

A Sweeper Keeper (A ) : attacking because he will face the counter attack with the 2 CB, then distribute a short passing with them.

- 2 BPD : like libero's duties.

- 2 Wing back support : Not really important in this tactic but they will make the tactic very wide for exploiting all the space in the field.

- a DLP : THE MOST IMPORTANT, he is the creative man, the heart of the game, he creates almost all the chances. Sounds like a Regista player (Pirlo) or Xavi.

- 2 Insinde Forward : The strikers of the tactic, like a ramdeauter.

- 1 Shadow Striker : In this role he is playing like a target man, he will score some goals, taking a lot of spaces, but the opponent defenders will marking him very often, that's why the insinde forward are free.

- 1 Attacking Midfielder : he is there for creating the link between the DLP and the players upfront (like a B2B or central midfielder).

- 1 Advanced Playmaker : He is very free, he makes the run from the defense to the attack (solo player).

Sorry for my English !

English Premier Division_ Team Detailed.png

Wolves v Crystal Palace_ Match Stats.png

Wolves v Liverpool_ Review.png

Wolves v Liverpool_ Match Stats.png

Wolverhampton Wanderers_ Rencontres.png

Wolverhampton Wanderers_ Overview.png

Edited by kevdeelan

STATS AND RESULTS WITH MONTPELLIER

Despite the players they have in term of stats and Don't have any AMC to fit in the tactic, they are in the top 5 for the mid season. Always number one with chances created. THE DLP role is a beast.

Next way to the Bundesliga.

FC Metz v Montpellier_ Match Stats.png

FC Metz v Montpellier_ Review.png

Ligue 1 Conforama_ Team Detailed.png

Montpellier Hérault SC_ Fixtures.png

Montpellier Hérault SC_ Competitions.png

Montpellier Hérault SC_ Overview.png

STATS AND RESULTS WITH FRANKFURT !!

We finished first at the mid season. No right winger, i put Bas Dost… Still in the top in chances created in Bundesliga and even with EURO CUP. The DLP role is still a beast (it's the masterpiece) in this tactic. Interesting win with Bayern and Dortmund. Most of the time if I lose because of FM'D, the gk's opponent is doing is match of his life in this situation.

Next Step with LA LIGA.

Eintracht Frankfurt v Borussia Dortmund_ Match Stats.png

Eintracht Frankfurt v Borussia Dortmund_ Review.png

Eintracht Frankfurt v FC Bayern_ Match Stats.png

Eintracht Frankfurt v FC Bayern_ Review.png

Luzern v Eintracht Frankfurt_ Match Stats.png

Eintracht Frankfurt_ Fixtures.png

Eintracht Frankfurt_ Overview.png

Bundesliga_ Team Detailed.png

Bundesliga_ Team Overview.png

Eintracht Frankfurt_ Competitions.png

EURO Cup_ Team Detailed.png

Edited by kevdeelan

MID SEASON WITH AT. BILBAO

We are in the top 5, little bit harsh but they did it. Always at the top in chances created. And DLP has still the highest rating. 6-0 Against Barcelona !!!

Last testing one will be in England D6.

N-B: If you want me to test a team with this tactic let met know.

A. Bilbao v Barcelona_ Match Stats.png

A. Bilbao v Barcelona_ Review.png

A. Bilbao_ Fixtures.png

A. Bilbao_ Overview.png

Spanish First Division_ Team Detailed.png

A. Bilbao_ Competitions.png

MID SEASON WITH CHELMSFORD (VANARAMA NATIONAL LEAGUE SOUTH) - No Transfer

Not really easy because almost all the players didn't fit for the tactics. At least they are 2nd in the table at the mid season. Always first at chances created, and DLP still highest rating.

Vanarama National League South_ Team Detailed.png

Chelmsford City_ Competitions.png

Chelmsford City_ Overview.png

Maidstone v Chelmsford_ Review.png

Maidstone v Chelmsford_ Match Stats.png

Chelmsford City_ Fixtures.png

Edited by kevdeelan

Good tactic - saved my Millwall season.  I've managed to get Millwall promoted to Prem with another tactic but struggled against strong opposition.  With yours, I've played 7, won 4, drawn 1 and lost 2 - the 2 lost were against Man U and Spurs, so no great surpise.  Best result was a 0-3 away win at Arsenal.  Cheers fella!

On 31/05/2020 at 18:14, spacey75 said:

Good tactic - saved my Millwall season.  I've managed to get Millwall promoted to Prem with another tactic but struggled against strong opposition.  With yours, I've played 7, won 4, drawn 1 and lost 2 - the 2 lost were against Man U and Spurs, so no great surpise.  Best result was a 0-3 away win at Arsenal.  Cheers fella!

Thanks for your feedback mate ! Put the WB back if you struggle for defending.