Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
ElPadreDeDios

Wage issue with player and staff

Hi,

First I play with a small spanish team but I reached the Liga.

I have an issue with the player wage's, I can't give less than 13k and it's a huge problem for a small team, does anyone had this problem?

Another issue is with the staff, all the staff (prep, prep u19, etc..)  good or very very bad ask me the same wage 15.5k. So I can't buy one (for U19 team)  because I don't have enough money. And some prep gone to other smaller clubs for 4k or 6k or less.

Does anyone can explain what's happen, or how to correct this bug.

Thanks

I found the same problem a few days ago with my Deportivo la Coruna save and also found a post on this forum from the 27th of March, where the devs say that it is beeing looked into, so im pretty sure the devs are aware of this problem, i did asked for a status update since it is very very annoying not beeing able to hire any staff for the B and u19 Team, but i havent gotten a reply yet :D

"good news" I hope they will work on it. If you are any news, feel free to reply.

thanks for your answer

Hi both, as @zehlie has mentioned this has been reported elsewhere in these forums and is under review with the Dev team.

Unfortunately I am unable to advise when a fix will be available for this, but I can assure you it's being looked into, we ask for your patience at this time.