Sports Interactive Community

I recently installed football manager on my new MacBook Pro and all player history is now gone it just says the current season I’m in which is 2013/2031 does anybody know how to get the history of players management and Clubs back

image.jpg

Thanks Dave, I'll look into this at some point today.

This has been logged and in is the hands of the dev team. I'll update when I know more.

Yeah we're aware, it's a weird one. 

Nothing new yet, I'm afraid, still with the devs. Apologies. 

Was this ever resolved? This seems to have happened in my game...if I advance the game a few days it seems to have come back but not clear if that's 100%

If it's from FM19 there would be no scheduled update to try and resolve it I'm afraid as the game is no longer in production. 

Hallo,

i have the same problem. It appeared in the season 2029/30 in February. I have the last save with everything working.

But I have one difference to the picture above. In the new season 30/31 the stats from the last season disappeared, too. I attached the screenshots, for an example.

I will upload the last working autosave-file and the current file to the link posted. (Files: 'Everton.fm' and 'Everton Letzter Save mit Stats.fm')

Thanks for helping.

Sancho_fehlende Stationen_II.png

Sancho_fehlende Stationen.png

Thanks for the examples, it's still with the UI team but I'll forward them over.

I made some observations, maybe it helps.

The biography is also affected by the bug. While all titles and clubs are listed in the biography, the stats of games played and goals scored are only for the current season and the years till 2019. I attached another Sancho-Screenshot for an example.

The media counts the games correctly. In interviews they still ask when a player arrives a milestone, like 100 games etc.

A player, who played until 2021 an became Head Coach, has the correct history on the Overview-tab. But in the History-tab -> Career Stats, the last two years are missing.

Sancho_biography.png

Really appreciate that, I'll pass it over. Hopefully it provides some use.