Sports Interactive Community

This is a known issue, and we are working with Microsoft to try and provide a solution to the issue. 

I'll update you when I know more.

I have this error to. Today i buy game pass for fm2020 and now i can't play with my friend.

Are news for this error or not?

Sorry my english.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, hitman_tigas said:

I have this error to. Today i buy game pass for fm2020 and now i can't play with my friend.

Are news for this error or not?

Sorry my english.

In the same computer, i try the account of my friend but in steam and not in Game Pass and voilá! Not have a crash.

So the crash is only in Game Pass. We need to recover from this! I buy the game pass to play with my friend.

FM 2020 v20.4.1.1373994 (2020.05.26 00.14.44).dmp

Edited by hitman_tigas

There hasn't been an update to fix this crash yet, no, but as soon as there is I'll let you know - sorry for the inconvenience. 

On 26/05/2020 at 12:33, Kyle Brown said:

There hasn't been an update to fix this crash yet, no, but as soon as there is I'll let you know - sorry for the inconvenience. 

Ok thanks by the post. I wait and i hope.

No problem. Sorry again.

On 30/05/2020 at 01:45, el sikko de papel said:

I fixed exactly this problem by switching Controlled folder access setting to Off in Windows Security.

Hitman, does this work for you?

Okay thanks for letting me know. There is still no stable update that's been released yet to solve the issue, but we've noticed that trying outwith peak hours to start the game does seem to allow the user to join without crashing. When I have more to update from the bug log I'll let you know - apologies I can't give you a permanent fix at the moment. 

The game does this. As mentioned somewhere, it starts doing this at times, when most poeple are online. For exmaple, I´ve found out, I can only connect till cca 13:30 CET. then I can play long as I want. But after that, reconnecting is not possible due to this error. Come on guys, not much work has been done there. It´s been known issue since April. it makes you look foolish tbh...

Sorry you guys are still experiencing this. You're completely right, knowing about it since April on a new release and still not having a fix isn't a great look, it's just a very complicated issue to sort. 

We are still working on this daily and as soon as we have something it will be released to the public asap. 

pff this is so boring man. I just hate this... never gonna buy anything from xbox game pass again

On 07/06/2020 at 17:18, ScionCZ said:

The game does this. As mentioned somewhere, it starts doing this at times, when most poeple are online. For exmaple, I´ve found out, I can only connect till cca 13:30 CET. then I can play long as I want. But after that, reconnecting is not possible due to this error. Come on guys, not much work has been done there. It´s been known issue since April. it makes you look foolish tbh...

17 hours ago, nobby999 said:

pff this is so boring man. I just hate this... never gonna buy anything from xbox game pass again

same

Any update on this issue? It's been a few weeks since my friend and I have been able to get onto our online game now, and that is the whole reason I signed up to Xbox gamepass as FM2020 is on there. Seriously considering just buying the game on Steam because as far as I am aware, this is a Xbox issue, not an game issue. Would that be correct? 

You’re correct, it’s an issue only on Xbox, not on Steam. Unfortunately that makes it a bit trickier to resolve as we need to work alongside Microsoft and as of yet we don’t have a solution in place. Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Posted (edited)
On 22/06/2020 at 11:20, Kyle Brown said:

You’re correct, it’s an issue only on Xbox, not on Steam. Unfortunately that makes it a bit trickier to resolve as we need to work alongside Microsoft and as of yet we don’t have a solution in place. Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Nevermind. My friend and I just bought the game on Steam anyway so we can play again.

Update: We now can't get me to take control of my old profile.

Edited by nextMuffin