Sports Interactive Community
agilfm

Milestones don't show

I am playing on Mac. In one of my career saves, all the player and manager milestones don't show, while in the other save it is visible. Do you know how it can be fixed? I attached a photo where Salah plays for Barcelona, but it still shows Liverpool plus none of his achievements are shown.

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 17.20.26.png

Hi @agilfm, would you mind uploading a save where this is occurring please? Details on how to upload to our Cloud can be found here:

Please let me know the name of the save.

Hi Francis, it's called "Dennis Bergkamp - Milan.fm" 

Hi Francis, also I want to add that some awards don't show and Past winners are missing as well :(

And now all the past season statistics are gone in career stats, I don't know what's going on

@agilfm, can you upload the save where all the past season statistics have disappeared please? Do you know if there was anything that triggered this, e.g. a transfer has taken place, or is it random? How many players have been impacted by this? Apologies for the thousand questions, but the more information we have here, the better.

Hi Francis, it's called "gorekneceolur.fm". It happened when the season ended, and the new one started. All my player's statistics disappeared, even the players of other teams with few exceptions that i observed. Past winners update every season and shows only the last season's winner and runner-up. Most of the awards are faded out and are not clickable. My job history and milestones are blank completely, players who complete transfers also don't appear on milestones and their awards don't show. Finally, when you look into the team's past honours, it doesn't show all the past honours (e.g: Doesn't show any of Milan's past Champions League and Serie A titles. Just to mention everything was fine in the first season, it started to become like this gradually from season 2 onwards.

Thanks for the save @agilfm and the detailed update, it's very useful. I spent a lot of Friday digging around into this and I've used your examples to add to what we already have and all of it is now Under Review.