I am in my 4th season with my created club where I share a stadium with Southend United. (it’s a 10 tier database, I started in 8 and now in 4) 

Id set up that both us and United would move on 1.7.23 to our respective new stadiums but they have moved and we have not. United did have the move in their facilities page, ours however is not, this has really ruined the save for me, on top of the fact that I didn’t realise about the German and Japanese national teams so they aren’t working either (found that our during the winter World Cup) 

On 16/05/2020 at 11:32, Aodhan77 said:

I am in my 4th season with my created club where I share a stadium with Southend United. (it’s a 10 tier database, I started in 8 and now in 4) 

Id set up that both us and United would move on 1.7.23 to our respective new stadiums but they have moved and we have not. United did have the move in their facilities page, ours however is not, this has really ruined the save for me, on top of the fact that I didn’t realise about the German and Japanese national teams so they aren’t working either (found that our during the winter World Cup) 

Hi there, could you upload your editor file and the save game to our cloud service please and we'll take a look. Thanks

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Hi, 

I have exact the same issue.

I used the editor to plan a stadium move for AS roma on 1/1/2020. 

However once the game starts the stadiummove is foreseen on 1/1/1900.

I've checked three times just to be sure in editor but 01/01/2020 is the date set in the editor. 

Is there any chance of correcting this? Because this blocs the build of a new stadium I presume.

ps: already bought in-game editor in the hope of correcting this. (couldn't helas)

can I also upload these files to fix this in my existing game?  

Edited by Cesar Le Fevere
On 08/07/2020 at 08:22, Cesar Le Fevere said:

Hi, 

I have exact the same issue.

I used the editor to plan a stadium move for AS roma on 1/1/2020. 

However once the game starts the stadiummove is foreseen on 1/1/1900.

I've checked three times just to be sure in editor but 01/01/2020 is the date set in the editor. 

Is there any chance of correcting this? Because this blocs the build of a new stadium I presume.

ps: already bought in-game editor in the hope of correcting this. (couldn't helas)

can I also upload these files to fix this in my existing game?  

Basically the In-Game Editor won't be able to resolve any stadium move issues I'm afraid. We will need the edit file to reproduce the issue for logging internally as attempting to reproduce this issue internally has not worked for us so far.

14 hours ago, Freddie Sands said:

Basically the In-Game Editor won't be able to resolve any stadium move issues I'm afraid. We will need the edit file to reproduce the issue for logging internally as attempting to reproduce this issue internally has not worked for us so far.

Thank you for your reply. 

If I upload my database and my editor-file as well, could you correct this? Or is this impossible? 

kind regards, 

Cesar

On 14/07/2020 at 07:46, Cesar Le Fevere said:

Thank you for your reply. 

If I upload my database and my editor-file as well, could you correct this? Or is this impossible? 

kind regards, 

Cesar

It might be possible to correct in the editor file alone, however I can't be certain that it's not entirely due to the bug.

Could you upload both the save game and the editor file to our cloud service? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/08/2020 at 09:12, Cesar Le Fevere said:

Hello, 

I've uploaded the requested files. 

named: 'ASR.fm' and 'Competitie & Data Updates.fm'

sorry for the late reply, I was on a holiday. 

kind regards, 

Cesar

Hi Freddy, 

How do things proceed now? 

do I wait for the adjusted files? 

Kind regards, 

Cesar

• 2 weeks later...