[RESOLVED] Counties league promotion help needed

Fowler-9

Hi there,

I was wondering if someone could take a look at this file and help me past verification for the Counties league. I've downloaded TheFMEditors level 10 file and created an 8th league at regional first division level to house a mixture of 20 Prem & Championship B teams but cannot seem to get the promotion from the Counties League in the sweet spot (14  into 16 doesn't go so well). So my idea was add a 4 round promotion playoff for 2 teams from each of the fourteen leagues in the counties league... 2x14 is 28 teams

Round 0 - 24 of the teams play with 12 proceeding to the next round

Round 1 -  4 teams are added (to this stage) to the 12 that won the previous round giving me 16, playing 8 matches with 8 going to the semi final

Round 2 - 8 teams play with 4 going to the final
Round 3 - 4 teams play with the winners of each match being promoted along with the leagues champion, giving me the 16 promotions needed to match the 16 relegation's from the 8 regional first divisions above.. simples right??

I'm not that lucky..

having set this up the counties league is failing to verify with the excuse that the counties leagues are not finished by the season update day, and if i remove the playoffs it fails with promotion/relegation's to level 10 which shouldn't have changed..

The Regional First Divisions (where the extra league was created) does verify, the file is below if you could help

Edited by Fowler-9
Issue resolved

incase anyone has a similar issue

I added a league stage prior to the Counties league playoff, saved then removed the added league stage, saved and it verified