Has the woodwork issue been fixed in FM20?

I am not going to buy FM20 as I generally don't buy these games every year (FM19 was the first one I got in a decade) but I was wondering if FM20 fixed the well known FM19 (and possibly earlier versions) issue where you would get a lot of shots hit the woodwork, almost every game, and sometimes 3 or 4 times in each game.

2 hours ago, WojciechZed said:

I am not going to buy FM20 as I generally don't buy these games every year (FM19 was the first one I got in a decade) but I was wondering if FM20 fixed the well known FM19 (and possibly earlier versions) issue where you would get a lot of shots hit the woodwork, almost every game, and sometimes 3 or 4 times in each game.

Well I hit the woodwork 6 times in a match last night that I drew 2-2, frustrating to say the least!

Last season where I was dominant and won promotion with 20 points margin I had 1 game where I hit woodwork 4 times and maybe like 2-3 games where I hit woodwork 2-3 times. This season I am relegation candidate and I'm generating less shots on average and honestly, I can't remember when I hit the woodwork last time. And i'm in final third of the season.

As mentioned above, in FM19 it was an issue. The woodwork would be hit so many times in some games that hitting the woodwork didn't feel as agonizing as it does in real life. I was wondering if this was continuing to happen now. Seems some people are saying it does and some that it doesn't.

2 hours ago, phd_angel said:

I see woodwork once or so per match. Not bad.

More concerning is "disallowed goals", which I've been getting twice or more a match on average...

In fairness, since VAR came in that was happening in real life as well.

Users tend to remember the match where they hit the woodwork a number of times- they are less likely to recall the match when the woodwork wasnt hit.  

I just checked and there was one recent match where I hit the woodwork 5 times, then there was only 1 in the next 4 games- guess which one I remembered?

7 hours ago, FrazT said:

Users tend to remember the match where they hit the woodwork a number of times- they are less likely to recall the match when the woodwork wasnt hit.  

I just checked and there was one recent match where I hit the woodwork 5 times, then there was only 1 in the next 4 games- guess which one I remembered?

That s a very fair argument. I think even rarer are goals off the woodwork

I don't think it is a fair argument.

Normally we notice things if they occur enough times to notice them FrazT. I'm sure if I had one game where the woodwork was hit 4 or 5 times, but that didn't happen again for a while, I would forget about it, but it happens over and over.