Social Feed help

Watson156

I've been playing around with a few files changing my personal skin, but I have come across this problem and I dont know how to change it.

skin-help.png

As you can see there is a big white box on the side, and inside that box is the media company name and a little cog. How can I change either the colour of the box so I can see the white writing or change the company name and cog to a different colour?

Edited by Watson156

So after changing clubs etc it seems that the problem is that the writing inside the box also seems to be the same colour as the box around it. Does anybody know what panel controls this and how to change the colour of the writing? 

I've also had some instances where the teams name and time (in screenshot above - ASTON VILLA  - 8 MINUTES AGO) has suddenly changed to be colored a really dark blue. I presume this problem is also solved by changing something in the same panel as the problem above?

The white box on the right is controlled by this graphic file : Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins\SKIN_NAME\graphics\boxes\custom\inbox attachment\media\source\paper.png and the paper.xml file with it.

To change font colour, I don't remember the exact file but it is one starting by "news feed ..." in panels\human just search for the graphic file I mentionned above in that folder and you should find the right xml.

5 hours ago, Sh@rk said:

The white box on the right is controlled by this graphic file : Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins\SKIN_NAME\graphics\boxes\custom\inbox attachment\media\source\paper.png and the paper.xml file with it.

To change font colour, I don't remember the exact file but it is one starting by "news feed ..." in panels\human just search for the graphic file I mentionned above in that folder and you should find the right xml.

Perfect, thank you!