Good Afternoon everyone

Just a quick message to let you know that we have a new Moderator on this part of the forum and it is neilhoskins77.

Neil has been around this part of the forum for along time and has won two FMS Awards and been nominated for plenty more.

He was one of the two people that I had put forward for promotion and he was @gavrenwick's choice to take over from himself when he decided to step down

I hope you all congratulate him on a worthwhile promotion and try not to give him too much work to do (Well at least not for a couple of weeks)

Again well done Neil and welcome to the team.

Mark

On a side note for anyone who is new round her the Mods team now for FM Stories is myself, @neilhoskins77 and @tenthreeleader

Congrats Neil..I'm sure you'll be a credit to the position and you are a valued member of the FMS community

Best of luck in the new role!

Amen to that sherm - Neil, if you put half as much care and attention into your mod duties as you do into your writing, FMS will be in very safe hands indeed!

10 hours ago, BenArsenal said:

Congrats mate. :thup:

Who was the other name you put forward Mark? LOL. :lol:

Nosey bugger. :D 

• 3 weeks later...

New mod debates seem far less controversial than they used to be in here 20 years ago. :lol: