Sports Interactive Community

On version 20.4.1 im unable to install training schedule files.  When i do a Training-Schedules-select schedule-custom...there is nothing there. Not even the "get more" clickable. This is on the microsoft store gamepass cloud version. I have tried the files in  documents/ ... and also in  c/ user/ cloud / etc etc

Same here - it seems it is bugged. Custom schedules cannot be loaded as the option to select anything when you click custom tactics does not show anything.

I have the same issue as you can see on the attached screenshot. Tried already different skins, nothing helped. This sucks also because you can't even import your own training schedule from another career ;X which will not be listed below custom after you start a new career.

Football Manager 2020 22.06.2020 10_34_07.png

Hi all, apologies for the delayed reply. What happens if you click Export, do you have the option to save that and then load it back up?

Hi Francis,

the save dialog for the schedule appears, but the get more button is still missing if i would try to  and therefore it can't be loaded. As you can see on the attached images.

The game version in my case is "20.4.1-1373994", i also attached the game status screen in this case.

export-schedule.png

try-to-load-schedule.png

game-status.png

dropdown-after-save-custom-schedule.png

some additional information, don't know if this also is the case for the other guys with the same problem.

like i mentioned earlier i discovered this problem in the gamepass version of the game. i recently bought it on steam, so that i can use the inhome streaming option from steam. and the problem with the missing get more button does not exist in the steam version. the game version slightly differs from the gamepass version, e.g. : 20.4.1-1363262

maybe this helps to find the issue @Francis Mooney

Cheers for the update @steenooo, much appreciated.

Just to confirm, this is under review. 

Posted (edited)

Hi. @Francis Mooney is there any update on getting this issue resolved? I don't quite understand why there isn't much urgency placed on getting this resolved? The game doesn't have a awful lot of time left for people to get into it before the new game gets released.  Regardless of how much it costs people still pay to get access to this game and should have a fully working game, all features in order.

Please take into account the issue was brought to your attention May 11th. That is approaching 9 weeks to get resolved......

Edited by luke.douthwaite

Any specific reason @Francis Mooney doesn't respond to posts directed directly at him? I mean surely aftee 9 weeks the small fix has been looked into? At this rate we may as well just wait for FM21 and hope you can get that one right? Steam possibly the way to go too....

Hi @luke.douthwaite, I appreciate your frustration. As stated, this is an issue we are aware of and it is under review internally.

13 hours ago, Francis Mooney said:

Hi @luke.douthwaite, I appreciate your frustration. As stated, this is an issue we are aware of and it is under review internally.

O my word, what a shock to the system, the issue is under review.  Should I pop back along in August to see if its been fixed?

Why don't you press the matter with the people who are looking at it? You know giving the time frame it's only right...

Just to clarify, the coders it will have been assigned to won't just have this one specific issue to deal with. And after a bug is found, it needs fixed and extensively retested before it can be put into an update. Even then, an update - as it's Gamepass - needs to be coordinated with Microsoft. 

I'm not going to sit and tell you 3-4 months is an acceptable timescale to fix an issue, but it's out of our hands after it's reported, all we can do is communicate back to the users. 

I'm really sorry this is still an ongoing issue, but rest assured it's not being ignored.