Agent Wars [FM20 Sign Up]

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game Date: 28.September.2020

The Jubilee Stadium was the focus of U23 action as the 2nd string won 3-0 away at Gloucester City in a friendly, 412 fans watched as Bernard and Jake came on as subs. The Millers fans were falling over themselves as they hit twitter in numbers over the performance of Bernard in the 1-1 Alliance Cup U18 match away at Bradford City, 418 fans were at Rawdon Meadows to watch him score and run the show in a man of the match performance, Jake also played but it was all about Bernard as tweets were liked 144 times!  A few days later and the youth team won their league match 3-0 at home to Boston, 23 fans watched on at the Roundwood Sports Complex as Elliot kept a clean sheet and Jake got on the scoresheet once.

No football for any of the other lads, however the Cibalia gaffer came out and said young Pacar was going no-where:

image.thumb.png.5d51b027c184e2509d240cef402d20b1.png

image.thumb.png.2e68d11cb40fa77f05b5f0d11b314b0c.png

In-game Date: 05.October.2020

No footy for the lads in Croatia so it was all about the young Millers.

The U23s beat Chorley away at Victory Park in front of 425 fans, Bernard and Jake both started the match as they continued to make steady progress. The U18s continued their fine form with a couple of wins, first up was a 3-2 home win against Lincoln City in the Alliance Cup Group, Bernard and Jake both started the match at Roundwood Sports Complex in front of 29 fans. 20 Fans turned out for the 2-0 home win a couple of days later against Grimsby. Elliot and Jake both started with Jake hitting another goal who also got booked, Rodney came on as sub.

image.thumb.png.52fc0c9e84298b952486f303717f6b29.png

In-game Date: 12.October.2020

The lads in Croatia got a run out for the U19s in a friendly away at Polet SMnM in front of 17 fans, the NK Polet was the venue for Marin and Dejan to come on as subs, whilst wanted lad Jurica hit the goal.

Only 1 game featured the young Millers, a 1-0 U18 league win away at Lincoln City in front of 37 fans, Heath Lane saw Jake start with Bernard coming on as sub.

image.thumb.png.0e492d40b97d9872e80a37e4afe6f306.png

In-game Date: 19.October.2020

The only news coming from Croatia is the fact that HNK Rijeka are still looking to sign Jurica Pacar, the transfer was leaked weeks ago and seems to be dragging on now.

The Rotherham U18s continued their fine form with a 3-1 away win at Nene Park Academy, Peterborough had no answer to the young Millers. Elliot came on as sub after the starting keeper took a knock, Bernard started the match but was forced off with an injury just after the half hour mark. Jake continued to push for that pro-contract with a start and a goal.

image.thumb.png.f64f53c9ae1722798df3de0269267819.png

In-game Date: 26.October.2020

The Croatian lads had a cracking 2-0 away U19 friendly win at Croatia Djakovo in front of 17 fans, the usual three. of Simic, Pacar and Arsenic started with Simic setting a goal up, Pacar hitting one and Arsenic hitting the other whilst also picking up the man of the match award - these three lads are progressing really well.

The Millers youth only had a U18 league game to play this week, 22 fans turned out at the Roundwood Sports Complex to witness the 2-2 draw against Sheff Wed, Jake as always started the match with Elliot coming on as sub.

image.thumb.png.799d60aba539a533e71ecebc6ef2fdd4.png

In-game Date: 09.November.2020

The transfer saga of Pacar continues to rumble on over in Croatia! The U19s  won 1-0 away at Bedem in front of 19 fans at the SRC Stupnik stadium. Arsenic scored the only goal of the game, whilst Pacar also played the full 90 mins. Marin missed the match due to a training ground injury, a gashed upper leg will mean a week to 10 days out injured.

A 2-0 away friendly win for the U23s at Chorley in front of 425 fans at Victory Park was great stuff for the young Millers. Bernard started and played the full 90 minutes, Jake started and got 45 minutes in. The U18s had a fantastic 3-1 home win in the F.A.Youth Cup, 219 fans turned out at the Roundwood Sports Complex to see the lads hammer Harrogate Town and set up a 2nd round away tie at Bolton. Bernard started and played all 90 minutes, as did Jake who set one of the goals up. 

image.thumb.png.ac6b94dac086cbf4983bcf5e89376481.png

In-game Date: 16.November.2020

Amazing news from Croatia, with no U19 game all focus was on the 1st Team at home to Zadar, 1,407 fans turned out at the Stadion HNK Cibalia to see the new number 8 make his debut! It was Marin Simic! A lad that was supposed to be out injured! Playing all 90 minutes in the 1-1 draw as an attacking midfield player he ended the match with a rating of 6.2. 

image.thumb.png.1c92d6fe33f7f5f1de4570b34b1e74ba.png

Meanwhile in England it was pretty much more of the same with the U23s winning away 3-0 at Halifax, Jake getting another 45 minutes at this level under his belt after starting the match. The U18s drew their final Alliance Group Cup game 1-1 away at Preston, Jake played the full 90 and Rodney got a run out after coming on as sub. The U18s also played in the league losing 2-1 at home to Doncaster, Elliot started in net, and Jake played and scored.

image.thumb.png.774f013e85c18961c78d040f48c45f64.png

In-game Date: 23.November.2020

Carrying on from last week Marin kept his place in the 1st team starting line up in the attacking midfield role, this time Marin set up the goal in a 1-1home draw against Orijent 1919. 1,323 fans also saw Marin pick a yellow card up in his 6.5 rating. 

Rotherham U23s won 3-0 away at Braintree in a friendly, 425 fans saw Jake come on as sub. The U18s FA Cup run is over having got hammered 5-0 away at Bolton, 376 fans turned out to see Bernard and Jake start the match. The lads quickly got the defeat out of their systems though with a 2-1 home league win in front of 26 fans, Notts County were beaten well, Elliot was back between the sticks, Rodney started, scored a goal and picked up the man of the match which left the fans on social media buzzing, 117 thumbs up were had!

image.thumb.png.8c089fd0ebfb173a0769d0e436e5fa08.png

:O

Marin will take

Acceleration to 10 = 10 pts 

Agility to 10 = 34 pts  

Anticipation to 10 = 40pts 

Composure to 10 = 40 pts 

Pace to 10 = 19pts 

Dribbling to 8 = 8 pts 

Stamina to 10 = 40 pts 

Vision to 10 = 10 pts 

Should give exactly 201 points if I haven't made an error anywhere

Maths on a Sunday...

In-game Date: 30.November.2020

3 of the 4 lads in Croatia continue to get game time, the U19s won 2-0 at home to NK Međimurje. Marin set up Jurica for a goal with both of them starting, Dejan came on in the second half. Marin continued to start for the first team, this time a 0-0 home draw against NK Rudeš.

The Millers U18s lost 2-1 away at Mansfield in the league, Bernard started the match along with Jake

image.thumb.png.fb63ff997cbf054053b787bc991481ac.png

Changes for Pacar and Ellis have now been made and points showing are the most upto date.

Edited by Millerman

@David South think I have dropped a boo boo with your lad and given him an extra 99 points than I should have as he has played 3 first team games and he has over 400 points this season. When I am back from work I will see if he has played again, if he has no worries will leave as is - if not I will re-wind his stats to put him where he was before you spent the 109 points.

To all other agents - sorry for my blunder.

It's nearly the Jan transfer window in game - will anyone get a move?

Once again - sorry for the mistake gang.

2 hours ago, Millerman said:

@David South think I have dropped a boo boo with your lad and given him an extra 99 points than I should have as he has played 3 first team games and he has over 400 points this season. When I am back from work I will see if he has played again, if he has no worries will leave as is - if not I will re-wind his stats to put him where he was before you spent the 109 points.

To all other agents - sorry for my blunder.

It's nearly the Jan transfer window in game - will anyone get a move?

Once again - sorry for the mistake gang.

Forget me, all is good - the points are correct! My god, going mad :-)

In-game Date: 07.December.2020

No football for any of the lads in Croatia as they seem to have hit their winter break as there seems to be no fixtures until Feb, NK Lokomotiva Zagreb have joined the race to sign Jurica Pacar.

The youth team lost again, this time 2-1 at home to Chesterfield in front of 26 fans. Elliot started in goal, Bernard at centre half and Jake in the centre of the park who set the home teams only goal of the game up. 

image.thumb.png.e07e803838d8984503068f1fbc5aacfd.png

In-game Date: 14.December.2020

As before, it seems to be the winter break in Croatia so no footy, HNK Gorica are the third team to enter the race to sign Pacar.

The Millers U23 team beat Grimsby Town away from home 3-1 in a friendly match. 407 fans were at Blundell Park to see Elliot start in net, and Jake in the middle of the park. Bernard was the only player in the U18 4-2 league defeat away at Scunthorpe, he also got booked.

image.thumb.png.a8cb6d9c672d9c1d52e4b57d9a097cce.png

In-game Date: 21.December.2020

No football in Croatia but 4 clubs are now in for Pacar.

In England the U18s of Rotherham got back to winning ways, beating South Shields 3-0 in the league. Elliot kept a clean sheet, Jake played in the middle of the park, and Bernard came on as sub. 

image.thumb.png.992a7b75ba5376b8910c5fda80671859.png

Sorry for the delay - been mega busy with life :-)