Sports Interactive Community

Hello SI

A friend and I have started a network game a few weeks back but we keep running into problems at peak hours, we have tried a couple of things that I am going to list down below. I can see in you"r FM Online" section on the forum that you are locking alot of post about the issue but with no response and therefore I am but sure if you are aware of the problem or if you have a fix / workaround.

We both play the game through Steam.

I am the host and my computer specs are as follows: 

- MB1151 Asus B360M-K Prime 
- Intel Core i7-9700F <4,7GHz 8-Core
- DDR4-3000 Corsair 32GB Vengeance XMP RAM
- SSD Intel 660P 1TB NVMe M.2 (SSD
- Asus Geforce RTX 2060 6GB Phoenix 
- PSU Corsair TX550M 550W 80+ 
- Windows 10 Home 

My network connection is:
Download: 115.75 Mbps
Upload: 114.97 Mbps

We are running with a small database without many leauges.

My friend is running a simular setup and have about the same network speeds and we do not live far apart location wise.  

We both have firewalls disabled when playing - both Windows and others. 

We have both tried to host the save game but with the same result - the game is running fine between 08:00 to about 19:00. Afterwards the game is literally unplayable - it is so slow that we simply have to give up and not play when we acutally have the time. 

Do you have any suggestion to what we could try or are you aware of a generel network problem when playing online through Steam?

Regards 
Christian 

Receiving the same issue. So ridiculous hope this game has been out for weeks and we’re still encountering spots that don’t let us play. I hope they fix this quick

Really sorry about these network issues that are present currently. 

I assure you they're being investigated, but as of right now I don't have more of an update to give you.

I appreciate this isn't the response you're looking for, but as soon as I have more information from the Dev team I'll post a reply here.