Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
theFMgod

Not sure where to post this, but...

A couple of things I've noticed.

1. In Scouting Centre, when you change the frequency of emails under 'Preferences', re-opening the menu after altering simply shows the original settings.

2. When you hover over a staff members 'i' within a contract negotiation, it comes up with the player attributes page, rather than staff attributes.

Thanks for the feedback @theFMgod.

For point 1, what part of the preferences are you changing specifically, as this is something we're struggling to reproduce?

For point 2, this is something we have under review :thup:

On 04/05/2020 at 16:46, Francis Mooney said:

Thanks for the feedback @theFMgod.

For point 1, what part of the preferences are you changing specifically, as this is something we're struggling to reproduce?

For point 2, this is something we have under review :thup:

Hi @Francis Mooney, thanks for your reply. It's not a complaint at all, but I thought it'd be helpful to mention as I'd come across them.

So Scouting Centre, on the Preferences menu. As I now go to recreate it, I think I've found the more specific issue...

If I change the 'Inbox Delivery Options' - e.g. from 1 week to 1 day - and then click the Preferences menu again to minimise it, it reverts. I'm presuming that button is really just there to present the menu, rather than to close it.  However, if I simply click off it, or click one of the other sub-menus in that section, it does save my changes - so no issue there.

I certainly wouldn't have mentioned it if I'd realised it was quite that niche...!

Hope that helps. :thup:

Thanks for the further elaboration on the bug, it's definitely helpful! Niche is always good to raise - in this case clicking on the Preferences menu to minimise it acts differently from the Filter menu beside it, so it's definitely misleading and it's now under review :thup:

5 hours ago, Francis Mooney said:

Thanks for the further elaboration on the bug, it's definitely helpful! Niche is always good to raise - in this case clicking on the Preferences menu to minimise it acts differently from the Filter menu beside it, so it's definitely misleading and it's now under review :thup:

:thup: