Sports Interactive Community
FairyTailed

Why can my player not learn how to play killer balls?

I'm trying to have my Regista youth player and main team back-up to learn the traits I want to see in my Regista. One of them is to use Killer Balls. However, the option isn't even there when trying to teach traits. Only to avoid them. These could be because of attributes not being on point at all to learn that trait. The only attribute I can really see an issue with is crossing - but he still managed to learn Long Range Passes and had the option for that.

Can anyone provide more insight?

Player: https://imgur.com/a/U4pwjEg

It looks like he needs more training as  in  either the DM Slot or the MC Slot first. Killer ball's isn't an option for DC slot.

18 minutes ago, OddJobRob said:

It looks like he needs more training as  in  either the DM Slot or the MC Slot first. Killer ball's isn't an option for DC slot.

But he's accomplished in the DM role :/

5 hours ago, FairyTailed said:

But he's accomplished in the DM role :/

If I rmb correctly DM and below cannot learn this trait. U need him to get trained in CM strata

@FairyTailed Unfortunately, I have to temporarily lock this thread before it gets completely derailed by comments that have nothing to do with your question from the opening post. Of course, it's not your fault, so I apologize to you for any possible inconvenience. Feel free to contact me via message if you feel my decision was unjust :thup:

@jozza800 Given that you are directly responsible for the above, I have to warn you to stop posting inconstructive comments once and for all, not just in this thread but anywhere. If you don't know how to make something happen in the game, it does not mean that it's impossible to do. Therefore, rather than derailing/trolling other people's threads, you should start your own and ask people for help there. If you still believe there is a problem with the ME, you can raise the issue in the relevant section of the forum (bugs/match engine), but not here in the Tactics section, because this is not a place for such type of complaint. 

Thank you!

The thread is now unlocked again so that the OP could finally get a conclusive answer to his question. Given that it's about training, I guess @Seb Wassell might help (as usual :D )

WARNING: Any comment containing anything other than a direct answer to the OP's question will be immediate removed, with potential consequences for the author. 

Thank you!

He needs to be able to play in midfield :thup: