Individual Match Stats/Player History

Hey guys, I usually always play FM mobile but have upgraded to FM touch on the switch!

Getting all set up but one thing I can't work out is how to view your player history like how many games and goals or assists they've got this season.

I also would love to be able to see match stats like how many passes each player has made in the match or tackles in the game. It may be me being daft but if I can view these stats for each match on the mobile version surely I can on FM touch??

Any help would be appreciated I'm new to this game haha

I’m sorry to say that this stat bug applies to all touch formats. SI were notified within weeks of the release last year. They acknowledged it and said it would be looked into. Since then several people have mentioned same problem and been ignored. Have to wait until 21. Sorry.

Edited by steam just is
Typo

Playing FMT on iPad. Detailed stats could be accessed through Analysis drop down menu during match or right after the match ended. There you select Players and you will see categories like Shots,Passes,Tackles, Interceptions etc. Not sure if this is the same for Switch...